BFP?? what do you think?! help please- need some eyes!*UPDATE*CB digi says negative**

Digis are actually less sensitive than other tests, they test for 40 whereas others can pick up much lower, around like 20. I'd say buy another digi in a few days and take it with FMU. Good luck and let us know! x

Hi ya, just wondering how you got on and if you have done any tests today?

xxx

You should get a positive digital in another 2 days. If the ic's pick up 20 and you got a + yesterday (which it looks like!) then by tomorrow it will be 72 hours and you should get your 'PREGNANT' then. Good luck!

you are definitely pregnant, wait to try the digital again. With my last pregnancy I had two very positive FRERs and used a digital with the same urine and it said not pregnant...which of course freaked me. I waited a couple hours and retested with a digital and it said pregnant. I really think it depends on the urine sample, how dilute it was, and they are also not nearly as sensitive. Congrats :)

Have you taken any more tests yet? That last one was a definite BFP.. congrats!

Just to let u all know it was positive and have had a miscaraige at 6 wks. Thanks for all your advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->