• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bfp?? why didnt i wait!!

lisa_33

Reaction score
hi all.....felt so sick 2day at 11 dpo that when i got home from work i did a test (done one yesterday bfn) and got a faint but definate bfp!! i am now so scared becuase 2 cycles ago i had a chemical, and scared because i have tested so early that it will happen again. my dh has gone to work wont be back for 2 weeks (works offshore) so i wish hed hurry and phone so i can tell him. i would be jumping about with excitmnt but i feel to sick and shakey!!haha. so very mixed emotions just now .....praying that when i test in the morning with fmu that it will be a darker line!! xxx p.s think i am in shock:happydance:

Gahhhh! I know what you mean, I do the same thing every month, lol!
Hope it's a sticky one for you this time, you sound really positive, so I reckon it will be ;) xx

Congratulations and good luck retesting.

I moved this thread into the BFP Announcement area :D

Congrat hun, I can understand what u r so worried. Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months pregnancy

thanks everyone, going to sleep now and hope for a stronger line in the morning :) xxxxx

Congratulations!
Wishing you a stickkky bean!
-x-

congrats hun wishing you a h&h 9 months xx

congratulations to you! You are about the right time period for it to be a real one and not chemical, so I wouldn't stress it. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

morning all, thanks very much for all your luck, i tested this morning again with frer and the line still very faint grr....so i done a digi and it says pregnant 1-2......will relax when i see the line get darker!!! want to be able to join u all in 1st tri!! xxxx

congrats and good luck xx

A digi wouldn't have picked it up if it were low -under 50 I think- so relax, your Frers must only be not a very strong coloured batch, you're very preggo :)

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"