BFP with NO SYMPTOMS!!..but help!

Ashley25

Reaction score
I am so shocked!! This is my third cycle trying and using OPK. I thought for sure I was out. I had been having very short LPs (8-9 days) and last month started taking vitamin b-50 complex every morning starting on CD6. Long story short, I have no symptoms so I thought my period was coming. Last Sunday (CD8) I had a little red spotting so I cried thinking my period was coming and my LP was once again, short. I hadnt gotten my period and today is CD13. I tested every morning since CD10 and BFN every time. Because I thought my period was coming, I drank A LOT yesterday for Thanksgiving. This morning I woke up and no period again... I decided to test one more time.. BFN or so I thought. I left the test on the counter and went back about an hour later anded BFP!!!!! I couldn't believe it! It turns out that I wasn't waiting long enough when I tested. I am so excited that I am shaking!!

I think I owe this BFP to b-50 vitamins!!! :happy dance:

one question.. should I be worried that I drank a lot yesterday and basically binge ate?

Congratulations! Don't worry about the eating & drinking at all, I was away on holiday drinking thinking it hasn't happened this month the night before my positive test. It hasn't done my little girl any harm at all. Bet it happens to lots of us xx

Unfortunately, if you read the test after the time limit on the instructions, you will most likely have an evap.....I've had them before (see pic below- it's def pink)- after 10 mins a line will show up, esp after an hour....and the more time passes the darker the line will be. You should test again and see if you get a line within the time limit- hoping it's positive for you!!

Attachments

• 10715987_855734321103669_391234453_n.jpg
    10715987_855734321103669_391234453_n.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 43
hey horrorfan88 thanks!! I tested again and also took a digital and its a BFP!! I didn't think of the evap line so good to know.
muffingirl- this makes me feel so much better! thanks a lot

Congratulations!!! H&h 9 months to you :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy & healthy 9 months!
The only thing you could potentially have to worry about is it being an evap line. Good luck though hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->