bfp with no symptoms?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by adriansgirl, Nov 19, 2011.

1. adriansgirl

adriansgirl Well-Known Member

Did any of u get a bfp and have little to no symptoms in ur tww?

2. Kristin52

Kristin52 Well-Known Member

I had no symptoms whatsoever, and still don't.
    oh! except I was tired, but that wasn't during the TWW,
    I was...6 weeks pregnant?

3. Hevalouaddict

Hevalouaddict Mama to 3 beautiful babas

i thought i was going crazy but dont know whether thats a symptom but that was it, i only tested because of a dream...

4. jenp86

jenp86 :)

They will come lol don't worry

5. beccad

beccad June Bugs

I didn't have anything really. I always had sore boobs before my period was due. felt like AF was going to arrive any second now etc.

The only thing that I did notice (but only in hindsight) is that I felt a bit breathless at times, even if I was just sat watching tv.

It's worth bearing in mind that in the real world most people's first symptom is a missing period!

6. NotNic

NotNic Mummy to 2 boys xx

I had a bit of spotting which disappeared after a day and AF never came. That made me think I might be pregnant so I tested. In hindsight I was really hungry the second half of that week before my BFP, but I would never have realised that might be a symptom. Apart from the hunger which lasted until 7/8 weeks, I was 5/6 weeks before any other symptoms and 7 before my boobs started to change. x

7. izzlesnizzle

izzlesnizzle Well-Known Member

I think i felt it implant a day or two before my AF was due. Then had lots of cramps for weeks, still getting them now at 12 weeks. Didnt have any symptoms in the 2ww. Had a few symptoms that came and went from 4 weeks til i was 6/7 wks then they hit me like a sledgehammer around 7 weeks and have been consistent ever since.

8. xarlenex

xarlenex Well-Known Member

I felt no different to any other month and was extremely shocked to see 2 pink lines at 11dpo!