bfp with no symptoms?

adriansgirl

Reaction score
Did any of u get a bfp and have little to no symptoms in ur tww?

I had no symptoms whatsoever, and still don't.
oh! except I was tired, but that wasn't during the TWW,
I was...6 weeks pregnant?

i thought i was going crazy but dont know whether thats a symptom but that was it, i only tested because of a dream...

I didn't have anything really. I always had sore boobs before my period was due. felt like AF was going to arrive any second now etc.

The only thing that I did notice (but only in hindsight) is that I felt a bit breathless at times, even if I was just sat watching tv.

It's worth bearing in mind that in the real world most people's first symptom is a missing period!

I had a bit of spotting which disappeared after a day and AF never came. That made me think I might be pregnant so I tested. In hindsight I was really hungry the second half of that week before my BFP, but I would never have realised that might be a symptom. Apart from the hunger which lasted until 7/8 weeks, I was 5/6 weeks before any other symptoms and 7 before my boobs started to change. x

I think i felt it implant a day or two before my AF was due. Then had lots of cramps for weeks, still getting them now at 12 weeks. Didnt have any symptoms in the 2ww. Had a few symptoms that came and went from 4 weeks til i was 6/7 wks then they hit me like a sledgehammer around 7 weeks and have been consistent ever since.

I felt no different to any other month and was extremely shocked to see 2 pink lines at 11dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->