BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Ladies im just popping over from ttc, i hope you dont mind
its just im taking soy cd 5-9 finished yesterday :happydance: & just wondering what days can i expec to ov :shrug: if you can please share with me which days you all ov ulated on soy it will be much appreciated. esp if you had long, irregular cycles or even pcos also what days to start testing for ov
thank you ladies :hugs:

Happy, Healthy 9mnths & bumps to all :flower:

I took soy CD2-6 200mg and ovulated on CD23 :thumbup:

Jacob David Eric born 31st March 2012 weighing 8lbs 1oz :cloud9::cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

Awww i could eat him :hugs: congratz sweetheart about bloody time :haha: love his name to :happydance:

I see some beautiful Avi pictures. Poppy our little girl looks so adorable with her headband on.

Congrats Glow Jacob is absolutely handsome.

I hope everyone else is doing well. My soy baby is truly a sweetheart he gives me no problems. Its my first week back to work and I miss him so badly. At least he has his brother to keep him company at the sitter.

Awww Truth i bet your missing him too :hugs: want some up to date pics off you too missy :haha:

Congratz Lolly :happydance:

Would love to see some updated pics!!! Sorry you back at work Truth :wacko:

Look at Serenity in your Avatar Poppy! she looks so big!

Lolly congrats on your BFP!

Jacob is an absolute darling baby! sooooooooooo chilled out! long may it continue :winkwink:

Awww bless him :cloud9: serenity was fine till 3 weeks then all hell broke loose :haha: think boys are sooooooo placid. That pic bit old will have to sort up to date same as all yours :winkwink:

I just tried to upload pics and the website said there to large so now Im trying to figure out how to resize them.

Thats great Glow, Jeremiah is pretty easy going also he only cries when he is hungry. I hope he stays that way lol.

Poppy have you changed your mind about ttc yet?

Where is Holly? I always have to compare stats with her since our boys are only one day apart.

Brynden, how are you?

Truth either resize in Paint or Photobucket, they changed sizing on here i had to resize my avatar :growlmad:

As for TTC i nearly choked on my coffee :rofl: wouldnt want another girl noooooooo way :dohh:

Do you know whats the exceptable with and height? Im going to use paint.

Awww bless him :cloud9: serenity was fine till 3 weeks then all hell broke loose :haha: think boys are sooooooo placid. That pic bit old will have to sort up to date same as all yours :winkwink:

Stop trying to burst my bubble :rofl:

I found the requirements but when I put them in paint it only shows a small portion of the photo

Hotpink we do this occassionally lol. Well Im back at work so I may be more talkative during the day.

Okay ladies Im going to be paranoid until AF shows up because the other night me and dh had one to many glasses of wine on our date night and lets just say the pull out method failed us. I think it was my first fertile day. Im sooooo stupid how did I let that happen.

Hotpink we do this occassionally lol. Well Im back at work so I may be more talkative during the day.

Okay ladies Im going to be paranoid until AF shows up because the other night me and dh had one to many glasses of wine on our date night and lets just say the pull out method failed us. I think it was my first fertile day. Im sooooo stupid how did I let that happen.

Baby on the way :haha:

That would not be good right now. My childcare bill is 300 a week.

Truth no wonder why it's 300 I was going to say wow it so high, but looked at your location and yeah I can see why now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->