BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hugs Debz :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glowstar cant believe your sooooooooooooo close :happydance:

Thanks poppy.

had my first erpc yesterday after previous medication management and must say it was easier both physically and mentally and I am feeling ok today.

Any news glowie

Debzie :hugs: I'm glad they are doing testing and hope you get the results soon. I had a D&C rather than an ERPC but think they pretty similar and I am sure your body must recover quicker than medical management so hope yours does too :hugs::hugs:

No news yet...been for another sweep today 3-4cm and fully effaced. Being induced Saturday if I don't go before then. They are going to just break my waters rather than insert pessarie as Dr said they could break them easily. Baby is just sitting right there.....stubborn little Monkey!

Thanks glowie and hurry up baby we so want to see you. X

My goodness it's been awhile since I've been online!! Life sure gets busier with a baby!!

So sorry for ur loss debzie!! Glad you can get some tests done now tho...

Glowstar!! Can't wait to see ur little man! Hope that second sweep works!

I've been doing okay... Still pumping milk unfortunately... But I've cut down from 8 times a day to 5 and im still getting about 30 oz of milk... But Sylas is now drinking close to 40oz!! I keep thinking that's too much for a two month old but he just always seems to be hungry!! So I'm supplementing with formula and in the next month or two I plan to just be feeding formula. I just have to figure out how to wean from pumping first...

I

Glowstar maybe he don't want to be a March baby:haha: I say April 2nd he will be here

Brynden thanks and well done with the expressing. I felt like daisy the cow with Emily she was a very hungry baby and felt I spent my life pumping and feeding I gave up and switched to formula. I disorders one feed at a time then mixed mine with the formula towards. the end. Last feed og the day and during the night were the worst to feed her. Good luck. x

Thanks debzie! Yea I figure I gave him two months of breastmilk and that's better than none... I'm mixing breastmilk with formula to ease him into formula and so far he's not minding at all... So now I'm slowly cutting down how long I pump for at each session and there's been a little drop in my milk production... I'm sad but st the same time I was very stressed trying to pump 8 times a day when I could have been spending that time with Sylas!

Ladies im just popping over from ttc, i hope you dont mind
its just im taking soy cd 5-9 finished yesterday :happydance: & just wondering what days can i expec to ov :shrug: if you can please share with me which days you all ov ulated on soy it will be much appreciated. esp if you had long, irregular cycles or even pcos also what days to start testing for ov
thank you ladies :hugs:

Happy, Healthy 9mnths & bumps to all :flower:

SPARKLEGIRL HELLO
I ovulated cd 18 my first bfp. With soy and then cd 15 the last time. My cucles had changed due to.the mmcs so it was not much different to normal ov time gor me.

SPARKLEGIRL HELLO
I ovulated cd 18 my first bfp. With soy and then cd 15 the last time. My cucles had changed due to.the mmcs so it was not much different to normal ov time gor me.

thanks debzie, sorry for ur angels :hugs:

CD18 first time, CD10 second but my cycles are regular 28-30 days

Jacob David Eric born 31st March 2012 weighing 8lbs 1oz :cloud9::cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

Jacob David Eric born 31st March 2012 weighing 8lbs 1oz :cloud9::cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541187_10150701058626382_620901381_9230332_1300327769_n.jpg

Congrats with your precious boy, he is gorgeous :hugs:

Big congratulations glowie he is adorable. so happy for you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->