BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Its been almost 7 weeks geez I hope the hospital did there part.

I thought it was submitted electronically now.. it should NOT take that long! They told me it would be submitted the very same day! :shrug:

Where the heck are all my favorite ladies......calling all mommas and expecting mommas how is everyone.

Awwwww Debz I just seen your siggy. Im so sorry hun. Big hugs too you.

:hi: I'm here

Had a chemical last cycle take a cycle break then next cycle trying again.

Hi Hotpink__mom. Are you taking soy? If so how much and which cycle days?

Yes I am, I took them on cd3-7 same dose as this cycle 100, 100, 150, 150, 200

Okay I had short cycles so I did 2 to 6. I think I might skip soy when we start ttc again. Im slightly convinced that soy sways boy and im really trying for a girl.

Aw Debz....I am so very sorry :nope:

I'm still hanging on Truth. Due date tomorrow...had a sweep on Friday 3cm and fully effaced but this little guy is still NOT moving :shrug:

Thanks ladies. Had a scan on monday that confirmed another missed miscarriage. Beanue grew to the same point as my last pregnancy. Opted for erpc this time so I go in today. Now that this is no3 I have been referred for testing. Oh wants to wait to try but I know that will break my heart more.
Glowie your little boy must be too cozy in there I was at the same point as you with Emily the midwife said I must have had membranes like steel to be walking around at 3 cm in slow labour. Keep us posted with every twinge. x

Debz is oh open to testing? It may give you the answers you need. A lady on another board had 3 losses then was referred to testing now she is second tri with twins. Sometimes these things need extra help.

Dont worry Glow your lil guy will be out beforr you know it and you will miss being pregnant. Still cant believe I miss it. Keep us posted on your progress.

Yeah he is he said he wants answers so hopefully we will get some. Suppose it would be worse if I did not have Emily but we know ee can do it.

It hasnot. hit me as hard this time as I did not allow myself to get attached think I knew from the start something was wrong. Chances are the rate I'm going we will be bump buddies again when you start ttc the next one lil. X

Are all your loses around the same gestation? I hope you get some answers.

The last two were similar 5-6 weeks but with the previous we saw a heartbeat with this one we did not. With the twin mmcs I got to 6 weeks and 8 weeks one slowed growing then stopped then the other. So guess there are ll.when the major organs are forming.

I don't know truth. I have been referred and I know for the blood tests you have to wait 6weeks after a miscarriage. I will Chase it up if I don't hear anything within a month. Same for the embryonic testin results take up to 6 weeks to get reported on. I had. all my hormone checks done by my gp the cycle before my bfp so I know all is normal there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->