BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Thanks ladies, don,t think I will be over this cycle cramping like a biatch today so think af will be here soon, stupid cow:growlmad:

Awww that brought a tear to my eyes :cry: lovely bless her :hugs:

She is 3 going on 30 lol.
Glowstar I had really nasty cramps before i got my bfp and still have them on and off now they wete really bad from 10 dpo. Had all my usual af symptoms all but temp drop. x

Hi again girlies!

Truthbtold - my due date is 3rd Sept. Can't believe how quickly the weeks are passing now! I'm sorry that I changed my avatar just as you were discussing it. :blush: This nub theory seems really cool: another couple of girls on B&B looked at that early scan pic and predicted I was having a girl using that method, so maybe there is something in it! Is it something to do with the angle of the nub?

Hello to all the soya 'mummies to be.' :happydance: I hope Glowstar and all the other will be joining us here soon. :dust:

Minky XXX

Cant see the nub in my piccy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr x

Hey debzie - your little girl sounds like a real sweetie. My lil boy (who's 2 yrs 5 mths now) is a proper loving mummy's boy, but he also really likes to kiss 'baby tummy' and gets excited when he sees my scan pics. He said 'baby tummy's a girl' right from 12 weeks, so maybe these little ones are wiser than we think. Not sure how he'll react when she's here though - he tries to push my friends' babies off my lap when I have a wee munch!

Hi Ladies,
Ive finally made it here!!
Can you add me to your list
Maria (Dogtanian) EDD 8/1/2012

Conceived on the second cycle of using Soy Days 3-7

This is my first pregnancy and im soooooooooo excited

Good luck to everyone thats trying,i really do believe that Soy helps

:dust:

Dogtanian I too did 3 -7 and it was my second cycle edd based on lmp is 8.1.12. What are you going by lmp or ovulation. People are going to be sick of me asking this lol. X

My EDD is based on OV as i was temping and using OPK,and i actually believe i felt myself OV!
My gp is saying my due date is 6/1/2012 based on LMP,but im sticking with my OV date for now :winkwink:

I stuck with ov date too n im exactly spot on x

Right ladies will go for edd 11th Jan based on ovulation. x

Nurse rang today to iform me im pregnant from the sample i put in the oother day. Have to wait for the midwife to contact me regarding a referal to epau. Just wish I had a scan date. X

Good Morning Ladies, I hope everyone had a great weekend and Mothers Day. Wait does the US and UK celebrate Mother's Day on the same day? I had a great mothers day yesterday and got exactly what I wanted a kindle lol that will keep me busy when Im not on here chatting away with you lovely ladies.

Welcome Maria, congrats on your bfp. Being a first timer feel free to ask any questions you need answers too:flower:

Minky, the nub theory is very simple if the nub is parallel with the spine then its a girl, if its angled its a boy.

Glowstar, welcome aboard keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Poppy & Debzie, how are you feeling?

Lisa2010, I hope you had a great mothers day.

Okay Im still POAS, I wanted to test the theory that you can use a opk test like a pregnancy test so I used my digital OPK.
test 4.jpg

This one I did on saturday, the pregnancy line is now darker than the control line:happydance::happydance: DPO-13
test 5.jpg

Im good thanks truth glad you had a great mothers day. I too am still a poas addict have one more clearblue digital with conception indicator that I am waiting to use so I can get I 3+ weeks reading lol. x

Hi Deb, what is a epau? How are you feeling today? Exhaustion has set in for me. I am sleepy right now.

Ugh tired too roll on LO s bedtime and hope he dont wake again with teething :nope: need sleep :sleep:

Awww I feel your pain poppy teething sucks! Hopefully the teething phase is over before your new liitle one arrives, that would be double trouble. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Yeah got a few but dont laugh lol my other son's have unusal names so staying with the trend.

Carson
Deacon
Neo
Deven
Kayden
Bodhi
Kasper
Oran
Orion

You got any? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online