BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

AF returned exactly 5 weeks later for me, I didnt chart that cycle but I charted the very next one.

Where is everyone? Am I going to have to drag you all into a chatting session everyday lol. Any whoo what to eat when your tastebuds are bland. I hate when I have no taste for anything but want to eat something.

Im floating around lol too hot today got no energy to do anything.

:hi: I'm here! I had a doctor appt. @ the last minute today bc I had some yucky cramping the night before last.. the doc found the HB right away thankfully and all seems to be ok. He thinks I had food poisoning based off of what I described- which does make sense. Thankfully I'm feeling better!

No pancakes today Truth??

Poppy~ how hot is it out where you are?? It's really disgustingly hot here. I WISH I had a swimming pool!

Holly glad your ok sweetie... food poisoning what you been eating? lol

Its no where near as hot as in Florida but us UKers arnt use to too much hot weather so we moan when we get it :haha: Think its near 70s but you think it was cold if here lol

thank you Poppy

and I'd do just about anything for 70's!!!! :haha: I'd sooooo be outside inside of soaking up the AC instead! :rofl:

I'm going to be 12w5d when I go for my 12 week scan on 7/14.. think I'll be able to find out the sex that early!!??!?

Holly you can get a nub guess at 12 weeks, sorry you were having cramps.

Poppy its Humid here too.

No I have moved on to french toast lol

Oooo i could eat french toast now, got a banana in my mouth atm lol...

Holly think it be a bit early their bits still swollen till after 14wks so ive read :shrug:

The nub theory is no good after 13 weeks 5 days, you have to wait until 16 weeks.

Name Vote, me and DH agree on the first name Colin but middle name vote

Colin Eli or Colin Nikolas?

My 20wk bump :kiss:

Attachments

• Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Image017 - Copy.jpg
    Image017 - Copy.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Noooooooooooo way i dont want to get any bigger lol anyone getting a bump yet?

Poppy- LOVE your dress and what a cute baby girl bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting!

Truth~ I like Colin Nikolas better.. I like them both A LOT though..

I feel like I'm sticking out a smidge. but it feels like pudge not bump :haha:

Think i did my 1st bump pic at 12ks so i'll be waiting ladies :haha:

I did a bump pic@ 6w, 7w, and 9 weeks.. @ the 9 weeks.. you can SORTA see I'm a smidge thicker- but there is no bump. I definitely don't think it will be that much longer for me.. I think another month and I'll surely have a bump!

I will be brave enough to post a bump this evening lol but its more like bloat and gut.

Woohoooo Truth excited now lol mine was bloat to but heyyyyyyyyyyy wanna see :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->