BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Hi ladies. My cerclage surgery went well. I'm home now resting. Still a little groggy from the anesthesia. I go back in ten days for cervical. Measurements.

Hope everyone is well today. Congrats Spell on twins that's a great blessing.

:hugs: I'm glad it went well my dear!! :hugs: Definitely keep your feet up and rest!!

Out of curiosity~ are you still going to have the 15-16 week gender scan??

It depends if they give me a Sono every two weeks to monitor my cervix then they may tell me the gender if not yes I'm still going to go at 16 weeks. I know my chance to hear girl is slim but I guess its still worth a shot. Either way seeing my Lo today bouncing all around on the sono made me feel a little better.

Truth rest up now sweetie and glad to hear the op went well :hugs:

Good Morning ladies!

How are we this today. Im back at work no one would guess I spent all weekend in bed lol. I dont even feel like Im stitched up for some reason I thought I would feel different.

Morning! :hugs: I'm glad you feel ok.. and glad that you took it easy over the weekend!!!

I'm doing ok... I've had a rough night sleeping for what seems like forever!! I am guessing it will be like a year and a half before I sleep normally again!!??

You never get to sleep normally again lol. Even when my kids are gone Im up at 7am. Sleeping late is something I havent done since 2000. The 2 year old wakes us up for something to drink every night and on top of that I am going to the bathroom every few hours.

Truth glad your not getting any discomfort from the stitch sweetie and you've had a restful weekend x

:howdy: Thanks lol but im starting to feel it now especially in this heat... half cooked now :haha::happydance::happydance:

Getting a bit nervous now lol,but as long as he/she is healthy im good. If she is still a she i can finally buy pink after my holidays.

How you feeling?

Yay for pink I received a Carter's Catalog in the mail so many cute things. Im sure she is still a she.

Im feeling pretty good!

Hello ladies

Happy half way point Poppy bet your bun is well and truly cooking in this heat. lol.

Holly hope you do not mind I quoted you on the other soy thread as they were discussing how safe aspirin is in pregnancy we know that if it defiantly NOT.

Truth glad you are feeling ok.

I have a question, did any of you chart straight after your miscarriages? I dont know what to do, do I chill out until I get first af but I feel like I need to be doing something? x

Debz i bled for 31 days, but did chart and use opks but was useless.. my temps were all over the place, i got positive opks every 7 days :dohh: so i just waited to take anything seriously when my first AF arrived 7wks after my MMC. Then luckily got my BFP.

Some women bleed less and ovulate two weeks after a MC but didnt work for me x

Oh definitely no worries Deb... I think it can be great for a lot of women .. but baby aspirin isn't safe for everyone and I ended being one of those ladies unfortunately!

I was very laid back my first cycle after the MC.. I never have charted... I did do opk's a few times but never got a positive and I really don't think I even O'd that first month.. plus the body is sometimes a lil wonky like with the CM and such and it's not reliable after a MC. I'd say take a relaxed approach this cycle- don't AVOID getting preggo but maybe don't stress about the TTC stuff til AF shows? :hugs:

Poppy~ :yipee: HAPPY 20 weeks?!??! How did that happen!?!!? :haha:

Truth~ yeah.. I think sleep has pretty much left the building since April/May!

Thanks ladies after my last I dis not get my first af until 8 weeks after I stopped bleeding plus my hcg was slow to fall, think I will chill out a bit. x

Got my BFN 3wks after mine, plus it knocked my cycle from 28/29 days to 26 days so early ovulation on CD10. Your right Debz just relax and see you may not need to wait as long this time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->