BFP with or without Soy Iso after a Loss!!!!!

Awww sweetie just cos tech says may be a boy its tooooo early yet, post on in-gender see if they see a nub, but both sexes are way too swollen at this stage to even guess :hugs::kiss:

Glad your scan went well n loving the piccy xx

Poppy I have studied the ned theory thats a boy clear as day, and its posted on ingender getting boy guesses.

Dont know why i even suggested in gender cos everyone guessed boy even on here i got not one girl guesses x

Well I guess I have just about cryed my eyes out. Guess its time to get over it. Keep me in your prayers ladies my cerclage surgery is scheduled for 8:30am est.

:hugs: I understand Truth.. I really do.. and I know there really isn't anything to be said that will comfort you except maybe to remember that there are no coincidences- EVERYTHING happens for a reason. :hugs: I am soooo glad that everything looks good my dear! And I'll for sure be praying for you for tomorrow!

omg spell, you're having twins???????

:hi: laides! stopping by to say :hi:

afm: cd3 today for me and had my blood drawn this morning for the FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) test.... will be calling the doc next week to see if he has the results..... then is the 7dpo (Progesterone) test, which is just a test to confirm O and then make an appt with the doc.....

Lisa omg it hasnt sunk in. Think it was the soy. Will know in four weeks, if its non identical then its soy, if its identical its genetics. Omg i am so shocked!

OMG..... how are you feeling about that? I would be so over the moon and on :cloud9:

I had a feeling i really did. I saw it in the last scan but doc dismissed it. Today she only found one then i asked about where placenta was she was very rude the i said whats that she said oh hang on, then she asked did i know about two

Lisa omg it hasnt sunk in. Think it was the soy. Will know in four weeks, if its non identical then its soy, if its identical its genetics. Omg i am so shocked!

Dont blame me for twins if its the Soy :haha: congratz :hugs:

I am very very upset about debs i ve just read:( and glostar:( i am feeling guilty but know one day we ll be all holding our babies. Please try the big dose of soy and i will be praying for you.

Poppy ur a wee ray of light throu my sad times with my loss and helping us all get preg again. I text my oh few weeks ago about feeling like i was having twins. Shock when he saw scan thou he said ha ha is that another one i went ha ha, he said was those bloody tabs u took ha ha. Were delighted but scared.

SPELL~!~ TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, that's *awesome*!! I'm so excited for yoU!

:haha: Spellfairy you been blessed twice, awwww amazing news :hugs::happydance::happydance:

Holly omg ur my exAct date buddy always look at ur dates and scans imagine when they found the hidden one ha ha. Althou she was Nt very positive as they aren't separate and I was like omg are they joined:(? Nearly died she said nooo but they could be sharing placenta. High risk:( I still feel positive though:) I look like I will get my Xmas babies by looks of it lol! Omg sooo shocked! Wonder how eternal is doing inthink I wrote on her page about her having twins and that I thought I d have twins hAha. Can't find her page otherwise I could see date haha. Poppy il blame u for now

Hello all hope you don't mind me popping in.

Truth so glad all was well with your scan will be have been thinking of you. X

Spell wow congrats on the twins. X

Afm I'm doing good actually don't think it has hit me as hard as the first mmc. I'm feeling positive and looking forward. I am sure I will be back soon. X

Spell~ yup .. the same dates.. but you most likely WILL deliver before me! :haha: That's awesome! my FS looked good and hard for twins and I am for sure only carrying a singleton :thumbup: that's ok with me though! :) Phew.. the THOUGHT of twins makes me tired!

Deb~ :hugs: DEFINITELY keep posting here! I hope you get right back on the BFP bandwagon hun! I know I'm thinking of you and praying for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->