bfp with questions

Linda23

Reaction score
Went off the pill about 3 months ago and have been NTNP (sometimes pulled out sometimes didnt).I was due for AF 4 days ago and took a HPT this morning and got a BFP. I'll do a 2nd tomorrow and have an appt for blood test. We didn't think it'd happen.as fast as it did after being on BC for years but we are trying not to get our hopes up until after a blood test confirmation. How long do blood test results take? Also when is the right time to tell everyone. Btw we are 23 and 28 and have been together 2 years as of January 26th.

Firstly, congratulations! Hope it all goes great for you :)
I'm not sure how long blood test results take but multiple positive tests are very rarely mistaken, seems you're pregnant with a little bean hehe :happydance:

When to tell everyone is when you and your partner are ready for them to know, there is no 'right time'. People often choose to wait till after the 12 week scan before telling most people because the chances of miscarriage decrease a lot after that and you know everything is healthy if all goes well.
I told close family and friends between 8 and 10 weeks and then everyone else after the scan.
Good luck and welcome! <3

Thank you so much. So far only 1 bfp (will re-test in the morning) this will be my first and I think I'm still kinda in shock about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->