BFP with tons of brown/pink discharge - pls help!

saxla

Reaction score
Hi girls,
this is my very first post in a ttc/bfp forum and I am only posting because I am scared.
Hubby and I have been trying for 6 months. Last month we moved to the US from Europe, so we said we 'd stop actively trying (opk-ing temping etc). The month before that I had Femara and boy did that make me crazy.
Anyway - I 've been spotting since Saturday that would be about 7-9 DPO. I had a very positive feeling I was pregnant, so even though I am still spotting brown/pink (to the point I need a pantyliner) I took a First Response.
I could not believe the BFP I saw - the line was very very strong. But it seems that my spotting becomes worse and worse for the past hours. I have an appointment with a Dr. I 've never seen before in my life (any tips on a good Boston OBGYN would be greatly appreciated) and I am freaking out - can it be a chemical pregnancy and I am losing the baby bean as I am writing this? :nope:
Did you or anyone you know have heavy spotting the day you got your BFP? How did the pregnancy progress?
Thanks a million!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->