BFP???

I dont know if i can see anything i dont think i can....

ahhh. maybe I have super eyes. but I can defo see it. I really hope this is it for you. My test was exactly like that with my daughter who is now 3. same brand as well. test again with a frer if you can. x

I tested again with frer and....... Negative. But it wasn't fmu...but neither was the clearblue easy test so if it was + i would think the frer would show right? The cbeasy came with two tests and they both did that....what do you think?

Oh and for those who do see it does it look as thick as it should or thin...like i was saying? I was trying to describe it to the 800 number when i called them...

I see it in the non inverted one.

Im not a fan of blue dye tests, test again in morning with fmu.
Good luck

Thank you!! Do you think that it is a positive? I took two and they both looked like that within like 2 mins!! Do you think it is as thick as the control line?

i got to photo bucket and they have it on there...it is totally free...FRER was negative..so what should i think? I have been taking opk tests just b/c i am curious and they have been + now for 5 days??? thanks again for all responses...

opk's have been + now for 6 days what is this all about??

I can't see it either.. Wait a few days and test again with a frer or a pink dye test. The blue ones suck!! :hugs:

i see a sumthing i think lmao!! i stared ages tho .. maybe try again after wekend xxx

I have had lots of +OPKS this cycle too... i am not pregnant and don't believe i have actually ovd yet.

Do you know if you actually ovd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"