BFP???

k babies

Reaction score
https://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ch1212/?action=view&current=SDC12254-1.jpg

same here.... I think I might, but it's so faint on my laptop that I'm not positive. I hope it is though!!!

I think I see something there, test again tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.

I think I can see something! I hope this is the start of your bfp!

I'm sorry but I can't see anything either, try testing again ... good luck, hope you do get your BFP soon though xxx

I can see the line. I really can! Good luck. I hope it gets darker for you. x

i thought i was going blind myself after staring too hard but i am pretty sure i see a line too!!!

I think I can see something! Sending baby dust your way!

In person it is a hairline thin line down...is that still + if it is thin? Thank you lasdies for heling me out here!!! I am Chrissy by the way...

Yes it's still a positive even if the line is thin. Can u post the original non inverted pic?
xx

I will post it when i get home, i am at work and dont have access to it right now...thanks for all the comments!!!

Actually if you click on my link and you will see the inverted pic and then up in the corner you can see the non-inverted pic if you click on it..what do you think??

Ohhhh yes!! I can see it on the other one too. Congratulations! x

Someone was telling me that if it was think like this it may not be +...

I had one that was very thin and actually had a strong blue color and it was just the blue dye running. I told everyone I was pregnant and then AF came. Hopefully that's not the case with you. I would never recommend blue dye tests to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->