BFP?!

felecia

Just my husband and me
Reaction score
My DH and I have been trying for 5 years now and I have gotten 5 FRER with light lines. Does this look like a bfp?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 46
I dont think I see anything :( But there is a section on here for tests. You may get more responses there

This was mine and mine was so faint I couldn't get a good pic but I knew the line was there so if you see it I'm sure it's your bfp 😄 and the other two test was the day after and the day after so kept getting better and stronger xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 18
This was mine and mine was so faint I couldn't get a good pic but I knew the line was there so if you see it I'm sure it's your bfp 😄 and the other two test was the day after and the day after so kept getting better and stronger xx

Thanks!! I've had Evaps and false positives before but I know I ovulated this time and the other times I didn't. I also would have negatives and positives this time I'm consistently getting these type of lines that are very faint.

have these test all been taken today? ive had evap on all my cheap test but never on first response no matter how much i squinted and pulled it apart :dohh: but if u have 5 and u can see it im sure tomorrow it will be alot clearer x

Somehow I think at 13DPO it should be stronger, I'm not seeing anything :( Hoping for you I'm wrong, retest tomorrow! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->