BFP????

Thank you ladies I'm so excited!!! :happydance:
It seems like there are no pregnancy groups for December of this year or January of next year :cry:

Maybe you could create one. Hopefully you will soon have lots of bump buddies :cloud9:

There is definitely one for december on the discussions bit xx

I have too much anxiety to create my own LOL ><. It would probably drive me up a wall. I think I'll just wait for someone else to make one :haha:.

I see that, congrats!

By the way here is the December group! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2459909-christmas-december-babies-2018-a.html

Congrats kiwiberry that last test is really obviously bfp :) Try not to feel like no one cares when it takes a while to get a reply. I do understand though, I have a diagnosis of BPD too amongst other things so know how hard it is.

Healthy and happy 9 months to you &#9786;&#65039;

Congrats kiwiberry that last test is really obviously bfp :) Try not to feel like no one cares when it takes a while to get a reply. I do understand though, I have a diagnosis of BPD too amongst other things so know how hard it is.

Healthy and happy 9 months to you &#9786;&#65039;

Oh wow I never thought I would meet another person on these boards with BPD. It's so nice to know there's other people out there. I mean obviously I knew there was other people with BPD but it's rare that I even meet anyone else. I guess you could say my BPD is a little on the severe side it's caused psychogenic seizures. Like The Knockout kind of seizures where you shake all over the place and then you forget who you are. I haven't had a seizure in over a month though. Before now I was having them at least once a month to two times a month since they started. I found out they could kill you and I got a little freaked out after I talked to a neurologist to make sure that it wasn't epilepsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->