BFP????

Thank you ladies I'm so excited!!! :happydance:
It seems like there are no pregnancy groups for December of this year or January of next year :cry:

Maybe you could create one. Hopefully you will soon have lots of bump buddies :cloud9:

There is definitely one for december on the discussions bit xx

I have too much anxiety to create my own LOL ><. It would probably drive me up a wall. I think I'll just wait for someone else to make one :haha:.

I see that, congrats!

By the way here is the December group! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2459909-christmas-december-babies-2018-a.html

Congrats kiwiberry that last test is really obviously bfp :) Try not to feel like no one cares when it takes a while to get a reply. I do understand though, I have a diagnosis of BPD too amongst other things so know how hard it is.

Healthy and happy 9 months to you &#9786;&#65039;

Congrats kiwiberry that last test is really obviously bfp :) Try not to feel like no one cares when it takes a while to get a reply. I do understand though, I have a diagnosis of BPD too amongst other things so know how hard it is.

Healthy and happy 9 months to you &#9786;&#65039;

Oh wow I never thought I would meet another person on these boards with BPD. It's so nice to know there's other people out there. I mean obviously I knew there was other people with BPD but it's rare that I even meet anyone else. I guess you could say my BPD is a little on the severe side it's caused psychogenic seizures. Like The Knockout kind of seizures where you shake all over the place and then you forget who you are. I haven't had a seizure in over a month though. Before now I was having them at least once a month to two times a month since they started. I found out they could kill you and I got a little freaked out after I talked to a neurologist to make sure that it wasn't epilepsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->