BFP

Sunshine479

Reaction score
Hi all! I’m new here! I’m recently married (August) and this morning I took a test because Aunt Flo hasn’t come yet and it came out positive. This is definitely a honeymoon baby we just got back from our honeymoon 3 weeks ago. I have to say I am absolutely terrified, I’ve never been so scared in my life. I am excited and so is my husband but I am very afraid of the thought of telling work- I feel they will hate me or be mad at me. We are 30, have our own home, good jobs and I feel we are ready I’m just so scared! I’ve wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember and now that it is here I am terrified! Anyone else feel the same way at first?

I felt exactly the same when we also planned our dd, my work was better than I expected when I told them, I made myself sick with worry over telling them and now I look back and think why ? They had to accept it anyway but even though I thought they wouldn’t be they were understanding and accommodating. Now we are TTC number 2 and if I do get my bfp I’m sure I will again be scared to tell them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->