BFP!

Bennykins

Reaction score
I got it!! I'm so shocked and scared, but happy. This is going to take some getting used to!! :-O

OMG!!!!! :happydance:
That is soo exciting!!!
Upload the :bfp: so we can all see!!
What were your sysptoms?

I will deffo upload later as I'm on my iPhone ATM so will try to figure out how to do it lol. Only symptoms mainly was being massively hungry, thirsty too, my boobs were so sore when I took my bra off, I felt heavy in my lower abdomen. A little nauseus too on and off but nothing much. Last week i was a moody cow but thought it was AF coming lol. Last night I just knew it that I was. Instinct I guess!! Plus I felt like period pains and read that it's your uterus stretching. I've had no bleeding whatsoever so I just knew!! Madness!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY :happydance:

did you get AF type cramps at all around implantation time? so like last week?

I've had crampy feelings but nothing out of the ordinary last week as far as I can remember. It was last night I felt the period like pains tbh but I knew it wasn't coming, though I did check for blood once or twice lol. I was soooo hungry last week it was terrible, yet this week I have no appetite really!

yay!!! Congrats!!!
Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

Thank you. I guess my post got moved lol. Didn't know there was a BFP announcements section.

Finally managed to get some time on my computer to upload the BFP I said I would put on here, and here it is! :D

preg test.jpg

Thanks everyone for the congrats, tho I am feeling really sick this week!! X

Thanks very much. I wonder when I will ever get used to this. It just feels so strange and makes me so nervous!! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->