BFP's by Valentines Day or Bust!!

Oh no feel better Lara!

Sun- we are getting a cold snap here in FL, 35 degrees...I will be treadmilling it this week lol. I see you have a toddler, did you have any issues with running and getting pregnant the first time? Did you have to back off mileage?

So the week of O, which method is everyone using "BD every day or BD every other day"?? I don't want to miss the O, so I was thinking every day if I can handle all that BD. lol

It did take us a while to conceive but I don't really think it had anything to do with running (but I never considered it actually!)... I have read that if your BMI is low then it can cause problems, but mine was fine! I did have to quit running pretty early on once I was pg since I got SPD, but I still managed to bike to work until month 7! So I was doing a little bit of something anyway - I was worried that I wouldn't be able to run at all after LO, since I didn't start up again until 3 months PP. I took it really slowly at first (walk/run with a baby jogger) but after just a couple months I found that I was better than before I got pg! Apparently it is common for women to attain a higher level of fitness after having a baby - I had no idea!!! :thumbup:

And watch out if you are breastfeeding - bf + running = spend all day eating!! :haha:

We do every 2nd day around OV and every day during OV!
OH consideres it "his duty" to BD as much as possible :haha::haha:

can I join you ladies?? I am due to test on 31st Dec. I have been having 28 day cycles for the last two months. We are crossing our fingers for a 2011 baby : )

Hi nov-mum! Sorry - have been really bad at adding names to the first post - there are too many! :blush:

I doubt we can manage every day BD - wouldn't wanna anyway! I need me sleep me!! Every other day is plenty these days lol! :haha:

Hey ladies :) This is my 2nd month ttc after taking the pill and i will be testing on NYE too! Ive had a 28 day cycle and a 27 day cycle so far. Lots of babydust to everyone xxx

Hi all!

CD1 again today! :dohh: which means at 25-26 days cycle I should be due af on New Year's Eve or thereabouts - so I am not gonna test till NYE and hopefully have a fab start to 2011 or if not plenty of :wine: and :beer: and :drunk:

Anyone else with me? :D

List of who's testing 31/12/10 so far:

magicvw
karla1
Lucy_girl
Tanzibar83
Little G
bellaboo
Paula181
lintu
missmayhem

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ill be testing then too :) fx the witch dont show. Baby dust to all

I am on CD10 at the moment so will be hoping AF doesn't show up....i'll be hoping to test sometime around new years day

x

Today is CD 14 for me, still no positive on my OPK and no Peak on CBFM. Is it typical for O to come past CD14.

What CD does your O typically arrive?

Been BD'ing every other day expect for the last two nights we did BD back to back because I thought O would be here this morning. Should I not BD tonight and wait until tomorrow?

Anyone else get their O yet this month??

Ill be testing into the new year eeeeeek or il try around new years eve aswell :)
Im getting married on new years eve aswell :)

Ill be testing into the new year eeeeeek or il try around new years eve aswell :)
Im getting married on new years eve aswell :)

Awww how lovely ;-) :wedding: Goodluck with :bfp: and your wedding .. ding dong the bells are gonna chime! x:happydance:

I am on CD12 but no pos OPK yet either :( And my cycles are pretty short, so I was expecting to OV by now. Hope I didn't start testing too late, but I haven't seen any ewcm yet either - so hopefully in the next day or so!!!

mommyandbump congrats on your wedding day! What a great wedding gift a BFP would be xxx

omg Magic just realised I am cycle buddies with you! being as I'm not officially ttc it not realistic but a girl can dream! bring on a new years bfp for us all :) xxxx

lola - :dust: hun!
mommyandbump - how lovely getting hitched on NYE!

I haven't had a +OPK - used one today but was blank. I thought I felt some ovary twinges the day before yesterday and yesterday I had a little ewcm and we bd'd, but I don't ov before cd14 usually so thought I would get a + today!

Hi ladies-
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing here? I'm starting to approach that TWW window where I will drive myself nuts lol. I learned something new this month....I ovulate a lot later then I thought. I didn't start Ov until CD 17, and I always thought I ovulated at CD14...but OPK/CBFM picked up the LH surge on CD 17.. lots of BD this past week, looking fwd to a rest this week lol.

Baby dust to all!

Sorry have been on much - doing Holiday celebrations all weekend and haven't had a chance to check in!!! Will catch up tomorrow am.
Think I'm out this month though, apparently I haven't OV at all :(

Why do you think so Sun?

I think I probably ovd last night - felt some tension in my abdomen, got +opk yesterday and today my temp is up but only slightly - didn't get any bd last night tho as DH was out! Will try for a last ditch attempt tonight!

Ooh I'm supposed to test on New Years Eve as well! Glad I've got some testing buddies. This is our first month of officially TTC so don't really know what to expect! x

Hows everyone going? Guess we are all in the TWW now which is torture. I am not so positive about this month. Had a friend's wedding this month right over OV and stayed with her so I'm not holding out much hope. We dtd day 11 and 15 so it's not completely out of the question but still.... Anyway, only a week away until testing ladies!!!

i think i might cave and test a little early just to see if santa might have decided to drop me a surprise xmas present. i know i really shouldn't, but i think i will anyways. 2ww sucks! i am not feeling too good about this cycle.

I know what you mean this wait is painful lol . . I think i'm going to test on the 27th . Goodluck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->