BFPs on one brand BFNs on different brand

mummof1

Reaction score
Hello .. I have another thread about my faint BFPs around 13 dpo but now I'm 15 dpo ( I think ) and yesterday and today I had some bleeding .
I have darker BFPs on some tests but BFNs on equate Walmart brand the plus sign one and BFNs on cheapies I ordered online ... I guess if you really squint you can see something but these ones are clear ...
Would it just be because my hcg is low and the other tests measure a higher hcg level?
I'm hoping the bleeding stops and I go on to have strong BFPs

The bottom test looks fainter..I didn't really have to pee when I took it so only dribbled on it not sure if that matters though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 57
I don't trust the blue dyes. Like, at all. I've had lines that look like yours that wound up being totally bogus. Have you tested with pink dye lately? Walmart sells a brand called first signal, it's pink and really accurate imo. Or frer is always good.
I see the lines, and spotting and light bleeds can be normal in early pregnancy. But I would confirm with bloods or pink test.

I just went through and read your thread and that frer and ic definitely look bfp. If you want to compare lines getting darker use the same brands... Do you have more ics to pee on?

Oops I meant to post this in the pregnancy test section oh well this is good too lol
I haven't tested with a first response in a while ! I never new you could get lines on blue eyes that aren't real .. this was my last FRER at I believe 12/13 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 36
I just went through and read your thread and that frer and ic definitely look bfp. If you want to compare lines getting darker use the same brands... Do you have more ics to pee on?

I told my hubby I wouldn't buy anymore lol so that's why I've been using different brands it's just what's left in my cupboard haha
Maybe I'll pick up an FRER tomorrow

Blue dyes suck. I know there are ladies who get true bfps from them. But there are too many who get fake lines, evaps within time frame, what have you. I told people I was pregnant, seriously... But I was not and I had to (devastatingly) tell people I had been wrong.

Anyway, that frer looks BFP! I would try poas with frer. That will give you a better idea of what's going on.

Wow that's crazy ! I used blue dyes with my two boys too but along with FRER and digitals.
I'll just pick up a first response tomorrow and maybe that will give me a definite answer!

This is my IC today.. Same urine as the blue dye tests I took .. Something seems off, unless it's the sensitivity of the tests ... Or like you said blue dye tests not being reliable
It's hard to capture a pic but all my ICs look about the same .. Pink in real life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 31
I don't trust blue dye at all either. Have gotten lines within time limit on them that were not bfp. I don't even bother buying them anymore.

I can see lines on your frer and ic though. If you are in the states you can get a test that's .88 at Walmart. They show earlier than any tests for me. Even before frer and were darker than frer too when it finally showed on frer. So to answer your question, yes I have gotten bfp on some tests and bfn on others and was pregnant. Happened twice for me :)

Could you have possibly O'd later than expected? I def see the lines on all the test (except the IC test)

Thank you .. That's very interesting !
It is possible I O'd later .. I didn't use OPKs .. I just went by when I felt pains and had EWCM.
Here's my ICs together .. All came up within 3-5 minutes.
Thank you for replying even though I posted by accident on the wrong board !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 35
I agree with PP. Your eggo is preggo honey! Lol I'd make a Dr appt. and get labs done. Congrats!

Those ics deffo bfp, mine always take awhile to darken. And spotting and light bleeds can be normal in early pregnancy (I bled throughout my entire pregnancy with my first) so I wouldn't worry. Good luck, fx for you!

Thank you ladies so much.. I so so so hope you're right! I'm really praying lots<3

I have 7 children, currently pregnant with #8 and I had bleeding in the beginning with 4 of them.

My tests aren't very dark .. I had bleeding but no pain which was new to me but I'm just using rest my ICs up now and todays got darker :) from your tests everything looks great! So congrats!

Blue dye tests like others have said try stay away there horrible things at times .. I got some while I was out and got a pretty good positive tbh but that I think was just a fluke :haha:

Thank you! I'm going to test today with a FRER I think that will give me some answers
Bleeding/spotting has completey stopped

I have noticed when you dip a test like a blue dye or an frer they look a lot lighter than if you actually pee directly on them. I was worried about mine at the beginning. They weren't getting darker then I just stopped dipping. I know you can't do that with the strips.

Oh and I hate blue dyes and digitals!! Frer pink lines is where it's at!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->