BG Prints

Twiglet

Mum to 2!
Reaction score
Just seen the news release.

What do you think?

I'm quite liking them despite them being very samey and BG brights back in January 2011 :dance:

Edit: Video can be seen here! https://www.youtube.com/cottonbabies :)

Not for me. Which is good since it won't now derail my new Issy Bear obsession.
There's a link to a survey on their facebook where you can provide feedback.

Dont like any of them :-( was very disappointed. Hopefully they will get some new artists soon. I thought they all looked the same, god knows how they came up with the names!

Going to buy some standard V4.0 or V3.0 now, I was waiting for these but not going to bother now.

I don't like them either :( was very dissapointed, I though they would be brighter & a bit more quirky, I think they are all a bit boring :(

I agree Janidog, they are all the same. I don't mind the black but depending on the price, there are better looking nappies out there.

I like the black one and the red one but I don't get the names :shrug: and yeah they do all look a bit samey! At least my bank balance will be happy :thumbup:

I was more excited about the brights coming back :lol: I need Moonbeam and Zinnia again!

Seems the colours haven't shown up properly as these are what the colours on the nappies are.

oncrete Jungle (red/pale green), Jet Setter (purple/blue), Free Spirit (clementine/pale yellow), Retail Therapy (teal/lavender) and Eiffel Tower (black/white).

Well I like all 5 of them :happydance: and if you all don't it means there'll be more for me to buy :rofl:

I also like that the prints are going to change every few months (although my bank balance wont).

OUT OF INTEREST... What kinda things were you all hoping for??

It has to be said they didn't fill me with excitement. I like my BGs, and I was hoping that the addition of prints would make me choose them over some other brands, but I'm a bit disappointed. maybe one or two inthat print, and some variation but they are a bit samey. :(

I'm glad it's these kind of prints as opposed to the minky / animals that most companies have the same...

Jetter's Liam loves all 5 and wants all 5...I defiantly want the Eiffel Tower one and Concrete Jungle and am so tempted by Jet Setter...hmm ok my bank balance isn't going to be happy :dohh:

they arent doing flips :( not yet anyway
they arent bad

I'm glad it's these kind of prints as opposed to the minky / animals that most companies have the same...

Yep me too! I really don't love animals (although I like animal prints if that makes sense!) hate anything cutesy or cartoony. I'm fussy! And I love that the material is staying the same so no wicking worries.

I liked the drawing that they had in the back round

Oh thats a shame!

Iv just watched the videos, hmmm, well I think they are not what I was expecting, I thought prints like bright round colours, flowers, block prints etc, so I am quite suprised! They have a kind of fashion african style print which I think is pretty cool.
I like the blue & black ones :D xx

not a fan. but to be fair I don't like patterns on nappies anyway. :lol: wish they'd bring out some of those colours in solid coloured nappies, I'd buy red, black, clementine and teal.

What's nice as well is that no two nappies are going to be the same :thumbup:

not a fan. but to be fair I don't like patterns on nappies anyway. :lol: wish they'd bring out some of those colours in solid coloured nappies, I'd buy red, black, clementine and teal.

1/3rd of my stash is Clementine! It's my fave BG colour, shortly followed by grasshopper. The prints are back in Jan. :thumbup:

You know what I do REALLY like about them as well? The fact that all 5 are gender neutral- I think that's a big plus.

Oh yea thats true Jetters, I never really thought about that! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->