BG Prints

Apparently the way the fabric is cut will ensure that none of them are the same :)

I agree about the GN point as well as it means both of my kiddies can wear them :dance: :)

Apparently the way the fabric is cut will ensure that none of them are the same :)

I agree about the GN point as well as it means both of my kiddies can wear them :dance: :)

hehe I just wrote that on your fb! :hugs:

Ahh I get you... so it means the print is all over the fabric bigger than the size they use for the nappies before they're cut- good idea!

Never heard of the artist- has anyone? Has anyone managed to find out who is rumoured to be next up?

I think they should feature Edvard Munch. I'd buy a nappy with The Scream on.

Jetters, Clementine is the only non-girly colour I don't have anything in. I only want BG v4 or Flip wraps now, though (I don't love the AIO Organics enough to spend £18 just to get a Clementine nappy :lol: )

Im not overly hyped with them, but i might buy one as i dont yet have a BGv4 in my collection yet...

i'm intrigued by the prints - they're def gone out and done something refreshing different! which means they won't suit everyone.

I'm guessing they'll release nappies seasonally, maybe in rotation (ie come round again - who knows)

I love that they're GN, I miht have to invest in a few (maybe sell some of my current organics and v3's?)

I loved the design in the background. Dh has just said no to all of them and he rarely says no to nappies.

I like them but I don't love them, but I'll probably still order some as they are cute and I want more 4.0s to slowly replace my elementals. I think they are clever releasing different artist series over time. Hopefully I'll like other ones even more. :)

Jetters, Clementine is the only non-girly colour I don't have anything in. I only want BG v4 or Flip wraps now, though (I don't love the AIO Organics enough to spend £18 just to get a Clementine nappy :lol: )

Ahh I see! I've got to say (not to torture you) that my clementine organic is my favourite nappy! :thumbup: I loooove it.

Can't wait for it to come out in Flips though!

Babi Pur just put an article up about the artist :thumbup:

I like them but I don't love them, but I'll probably still order some as they are cute and I want more 4.0s to slowly replace my elementals. I think they are clever releasing different artist series over time. Hopefully I'll like other ones even more. :)

Ooh I love elementals! Keep me in mind when you sell up :thumbup:

Prices just been announced on Baba Me... £15.99 for V4s and £18.99 for Organics- not bad :)

*eagerly awaiting everyone selling off their Organics/Elementals to raise funds*

hehehe, Organics rock! I love them! I got a load for a tenner each from Bibs N Bots when they were flogging their stock and now I'm hooked.

Theres a pic of a baby wearing the yellow print one on the bg facebook photos and it looks better on I have to say :)

I think they all look better on / in the photos than the video...the video kinda didn't show their full colouring if that makes sense?

I dunno what to sell to fund seeming as I love my organics :lol: and my V3's...hmm.

Is it wrong to hate the 'tiny socialite' name of the nappies? Only one I'd consider buying is the yellow one. By the time they release the next series I'll probably be on the way to potty training so will have stopped my nappy purchasing.

It'd be nice if they had some Alice Kennedy prints or Ellen Crimi-Trent. They both do lovely animal / nature prints that are cute but not cutesy. Well in my opinion anyways.

I like them but I'm not like 'WOW' about them :shrug:

I wouldnt say that I LOVE them but they're ok. I will probably buy one, just because they're BG and I love BG nappies .. also I dont have any BGv4 in my stash yet! I will probably get one out of each series as they're released, just cos :haha:

Yeah not bad, but disappointed that they are all the same, just different colours. Would have preferred more of a fun range...

I like 'em ....
Kind of a bit fed up with animal prints actually! I think they're quite funky :)
I love the organics as well though ...

I think the black & white is really nice...think these are quite sophisticated

and tbh I think if you love the BG nappy itself, these prints are just a bonus.

I agree they could've gone more adventurous, BUT im sooo not a fan of tacky barn yard ruddy animals!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->