BG question

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
HAHA Me again :wacko: so last night I was sitting there sorting out my nappies :thumbup: when I was struggling to get the two inserts into the pocket of the BG nappy :wacko: just wondered if everyone always puts the inserts in the pocket or weather they sometimes just leave them in the middle of the nappy (out of the pocket) with a liner wrapped around them :wacko::thumbup:

i dont but then i dont ahve a bg pocket, are the openings small like?

x

The openings are big...I'm not sure how you are struggling to get both in, mind you I only use the popper down inserts.

Is your baba a heavy wetter?

well not so much struggling (wrong word lol) more as fiddly - she is a heavy wetter so I'm currently using the big insert and the small one to see if this is more absorbant?

Ohh I stuff the big one and then add the small one towards the back more and manage fine :thumbup:

Hmmm my Lo isnt too heavy a wetterso I've only ever used the popper down inserts, there may be some better inserts you could use that are more absorbant alonog with fleece liners to keep them dry.

Ask which inserts are most absorbant, there are a few Mamma's here that have tried just about everything!

Id put a hemp or bamboo one under the microfibre :) The two microfibre ones together are muchly bulky!

i use two microfibre inserts in my wonderoos and yeh its bulky, you might be better off using bamboo inserts :D

x

thanks ladies think I will purchase some bamboo inserts as well then and see how I get on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->