Bh at 22 weeks.

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies , I tend to have an irritable uterus anyway , but my midwife sent me to MAU yesterday. I was having constant pain in my tummy , especially scar site (two previous csec) and I was having tightenings that were not particularly sore just uncomfortable. Anyway the Dr's done a quick scan but decided that baby looked pretty happy and there was no sign of distress or placental issues. So i was allowed to escape. The pain they said was due to my scar stretching after a long period of time (last baby was 14/3/17) and the subsequent nerves that were damaged will be stingy too. :shrug: . I don't remember being this achey last time around . The niggly uterus is normal though :haha:

With my 2nd pregnancy I was getting BH by 18 weeks. I wouldn't worry although irritable uterus is more serious! I'm sorry your scar is sore, that sounds painful!!

With my 2nd pregnancy I was getting BH by 18 weeks. I wouldn't worry although irritable uterus is more serious! I'm sorry your scar is sore, that sounds painful!!

My 2nd baby I had an irritable uterus from 16 weeks then prom from 26+5 (leaky hind waters) , subsequently got an infection at 32+3 , Was in sporadic labour , so they put me on the drip to get it going, but 12hrs later failed to progress so had an emcs. My 3rd baby I was put on weekly progesterone injections from 16-36 weeks . But had a really irritable uterus , so much so that every time I was attached to a monitor I showed regular tightenings (1/10). I did have a decent size baby and polyhydramnios. I was going to VBAC but it was decided that it'd be better to elcs at 38wks , as there was so much pressure on my uterus. This baby I had a lot of bleeding caused by a SCH . Then niggly uterus from about 19 weeks . I think it's just going to be the same as my last baby tbh . Annoying and uncomfortable , but I at least got to full term. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->