BH or early labor?

MrsWhite

Reaction score
Two nights ago went into labor and delivery after having four hours of fairly regular contractions that were more intense than any BH contractions I've had so far. I wasn't dilated though, and only 50% effaced so they sent me home. I've been having contractions like that ever since, though maybe not quite as frequent as they were during that four hour time period. Do BH contractions just get more frequent and intense as you get further along, or could this just be very early, very slow labor? I am 37 weeks, 1 day along. I am hoping I will deliver prior to due date as I am very uncomfortable and these contractions aren't helping with that! May go for a long walk to day and see what happens.

It could be a slow labour but if you are not dilating at all it seems a little unlikely. Just keep an eye on them and if they get stronger, longer and closer together its a good chance things are progressing.

My BH's got worse towards the end, it was my body's way of telling me to slow down.
Take a walk hun, have a nice bath, get some sleep and try and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->