BH or mini contractions?

L

Luhweez

ok so im having severeee tighteings, have to tae deep breaths and hold myself til they pass, like sorer than any bh ive had before, every few mins but for a good few mins, also stabbing in vjayjay, opinions??

Oooo, sounds like it could be the start of things happening! Have you been timing them hun?
xx

Well they do get stronger in the weeks leading up to labour... Stabbing vaginal/cervical pains is your cervix starting to soften and eventually efface from the pressure and weight of the baby/uterus... Again, can take weeks.

Ive been having severe cervical/vaginal pains, menstrual pains, on and off lower back pains, pelvic pain, for the past 3 weeks and nothing has happened so far... lol.. and I doubt anything is about to happen.

Hope something happens for you soon though.

:dust:

im timing them just to make sure, 8 mins apart lasting 3-4 mins so im assumingits now nothing lol, apoligies for my atrocious typing i was in pain haha. hope this is the start of something!

I suppose if it keeps going for awhile you could call the hospital, although BH can go on for several hours and then stop... I dunno, lol depends on how bad and how long they last.

They sound quite long to me. The mini guideline seems to be 5/1/1 - 5mins apart, 1 min long for an hour straight. I was having them last night 5-7 mins apart, 1-2 mins long but never managed to keep the exact pattern for an hour :( Once I went to bed they eased off.

I look at it this way - if its not the real deal, at least you're building up your pain threshold and maybe when you do go, you might get through the second stage a bit quicker :) Try to see them as a good thing!!

x

Could be the start of things hun. Keep an eye and phone your midwife if you need too.
Luv Cheryl xxx

They sound quite long to me. The mini guideline seems to be 5/1/1 - 5mins apart, 1 min long for an hour straight. I was having them last night 5-7 mins apart, 1-2 mins long but never managed to keep the exact pattern for an hour :( Once I went to bed they eased off.

I look at it this way - if its not the real deal, at least you're building up your pain threshold and maybe when you do go, you might get through the second stage a bit quicker :) Try to see them as a good thing!!

x

That's a good way to think of it x

x

That's good positive thinking Lisa! I just think sh!t this hurts! :rofl:

Awww Luhweez hopefully its the begining of something for you!! Also Lisa thats really positive unluckily i havent had any BH for the past week :lol: dont think my LO wants to arrive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->