bi racial babies?

Yay! Pregnant with my second biracial bundle!

Can't wait to meet her

I had a very vivid dream last night that I gave birth and remember all of her features... Was crazy!

Anyone close to having their babies? :flower: I've been keeping up with this thread for what seems like forever!

I can't wait to meet my half white/half Chinese LO. So excited to see what he looks like! Will definitely post pictures when he's here.

:happydance:

Our baby is quite a mix. Im native american mostly with scottish, irish and norweigan. Oh is german and Japanese. I love my daughter beautiful little almond eyes she got from daddy and olive skin. Shes got my high cheek bones and dark eyes but OH's reddish blonde hair

I've already had my baby, but I'm still keeping up with this thread. It's interesting to see other mixed babies. Don't forget to share!

Can't walk to meet our son! I'm half thai half black.. and my OH is white, hispanic and black :)

yay, can wait to see everyone's baby pics. I have a while to go still (DD is Aug 28th) but I'll made sure to post pics.

I know it may sound funny but hubby and I saw baby's lips in the 20w ultrasound and she has inherited hubby's super full lips :) My lips are pretty full too but nothing compared to hubby who's half black

I'm white (scottish/english descent so fair skinned and freckled, although I have dark hair) and my boyfriend is native american/mediteranean with dark olive skin. I'm hoping our baby gets my blue eyes and his dark skin! and maybe my freckles, its so rare to see dark skinned people with freckles and I think its gorgeous.

I think mixed babies are always so beautiful.

I'm still here :wave: I'll post pics of my baby girl when she arrives :cloud9:

Am having a mixed baby as well! Am African and hubby is caucasian.
I have really curly hair and hoping baby will have the same but a bit softer....kinda like DeAndre of American Idol if anyone's been watching this season :)

Am having a mixed baby as well! Am African and hubby is caucasian.
I have really curly hair and hoping baby will have the same but a bit softer....kinda like DeAndre of American Idol if anyone's been watching this season :)

Hi, I am actual white/african and my fiance has italian roots. My hair is very thick afro with tight zigzag curls ( I hate it)

My daughter ( you will see a few pages ago ) has lovely hair with great big thick ringlet curls, its loose at the front as the length weighs it down and she has smaller curls near her scalp. Its still thick but not frizzy if you know what I mean. I am so jealous of my daughters hair!!!!!!! lol

My little sweetpea is 1/4 Chinese (My side) and 3/4 White. She is pretty much her Daddy's double :)

BTW she looks alot like my LO which is 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Caucasian. She looked full Asian when she was born and more mixed now.

Autumn, your baby is so adorable! I can't wait to meet my little guy, not too much longer. :flower:

YoshiPikatchu your daughter is so pretty!

Agreed, she's precious! I like the pose you captured her in too:cloud9:

I'm still wondering what my daughter will look like. Hope she'll have hubby's chocolate skin or maybe caramel skin with my Persian eyes :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->