bi racial babies?

I'm white and Daddy is black so going to have a little mixed race baby :)

I am white (although my family has some native american in it) and hubby is 1/2 Korean. I already have a beautiful son and I can't wait to see what this baby will look like!

Here is Baby Zoey. Half Thai half Russian.

Attachments

• 20120319_235930-1.jpg
    20120319_235930-1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 15
  • little-zoey.jpg
    little-zoey.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 25
Mine will be TRI-racial. It will be 1/4 Korean, 1/4 white and 1/2 hispanic

Gahh forum ate my post!

We have a some great genes on this thread :) It's great how everyone how is posting here is coming back to post pics of there new babies :cloud9: I promise to do the same too :haha:

Yep I'm white and DH is 100% Turkish :)
I'm very white and he is very dark our DS is a beautiful colour, no-one ever knows he's mixed, he looks Caucasian but with tanned skin :)
We are both wondering who this little one will look like :) x

Yep I'm white and DH is 100% Turkish :)
I'm very white and he is very dark our DS is a beautiful colour, no-one ever knows he's mixed, he looks Caucasian but with tanned skin :)
We are both wondering who this little one will look like :) x
The newcomer will be half Turkish, half North American Caucasian.

Sorry, trying to use a touch screen phone keypad with fat fingers resulted in 'enter' being hit before I could finish my last post.

Good luck to all the mommies.

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/cotorra2/hmm031.jpg
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/cotorra2/april8022.jpg
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f193/cotorra2/HTCT8788_000203.jpg

Sorry the last 2 are so big :/ idk how to change the size

Wow! They are extraordinarily adorable.:thumbup:

i am half german/english and half black and my baby will be 1/4 black and 3/4 white...

Hi! I'm white (Native American, Irish, Scottish) and hubby is Japanese. This is our first and I think it is going to be super cute. I can't wait.

Baby baker - thank u! And her hair grows so fast! And one side of it is blonde and abit ginger streaks. What colour is ur babys hair. Bintumi - thank u!

This is what Filipino, German, and Portuguese make.....lol I wish he was smiling...

Attachments

• cm3.jpg
    cm3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 29
Thank u biddly and cupcake - everyones suprised @ how light she is as im rely dark cant wait to see what her skin will be like when shes older and i think her hair will be longgg and wavy when shes older my hair was tight curls when i was a baby and defenetly not as soft as hers! X

i am half german/english and half black and my baby will be 1/4 black and 3/4 white...

I'm 1/4 black (Jamaican) and 3/4 white... seems to show more than the white in me! My genes gave me great hair lol! Got the thickness and curls from an afro but the looseness from the caucasian greek/english in me! lol!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->