bi racial babies?

I came on just to check and see if we had any new babies yet... Congrats Alchemist! I absolutely adore your profile pic, such a cute baby! Hm... Wonder if Yoshi has had her baby yet... :)

Hello to all the newcomers! Sounds like we've got some cutie pies coming soon!

Baby baker - thank u! And her hair grows so fast! And one side of it is blonde and abit ginger streaks. What colour is ur babys hair. Bintumi - thank u!

Awww...blonde hair - adorable. My lo's hair is reddish brown and straight.

My little sweetpea is 1/4 Chinese (My side) and 3/4 White. She is pretty much her Daddy's double :)

Attachments

• forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 20
  • forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 26
  • forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 22
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/933323-hannah-here.html#post16566811

beautiful babies, im getting all excited about our little one wonder who she looks like :D we had a 4d scan i post on here, any guesses welcomed on who you think she looks like i made my oh pose for the picture lol!!

Attachments

• hehe.jpg
    hehe.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 21
aurora - she's so cute

yoshi - congrats, finally huh?! I'll be reading your birth story.

Hi, I just thought i would add a pic of my daughter Aleesha. She is 1/4 nigerian, 1/4 italian 2/4 white.

She has the most gorgeous grey/green/blue eyes I can't even tell you what colour they are lol

aleesha.jpg

I am also pregnant with baby number 2! cant wait to see what colour of eyes he/she has I thought brown ( my eye colour ) was more dominant but we will just have to wait and see!

You all have gorgeous babies by the way!

Thank you everyone. We all have such little beauties. :)

Here's a picture of hubby and I (not the best quality as it's a phone photo). I have no idea what our baby will look like, haha:

[IMG]https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/IMG_1670.jpg[/IMG]

Omg we're having a little girl!!! She'll be soo cute :)

re: earlier post - Hubby is Thai and I'm Ukrainian so it will be an interesting mix :)

Omg we're having a little girl!!! She'll be soo cute :)

re: earlier post - Hubby is Thai and I'm Ukrainian so it will be an interesting mix :)

Hey! Congrats on team pink! I had my little girl 2 weeks ago, she's half thai and Russian. So we are close. I must be bias and say she's a cutie half thai/eastern euro mix.....yours will be too! Hehe...

Congrats Alchemist! I remember you from earlier part of the thread :) I see your baby in avatar and she's gorgeous!

I can't wait to meet mine :cloud9:

Hi everyone, I'm British (honey blonde hair, blue eyes) and my husband's from West Africa so mixed for us too.

Thanks for this thread -so many gorgeous babies, its helping me get my head around the fact I won't be having the blonde haired blue eyed angels all of my cousins have had!

my daughter 50% German 50% Colombian

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member