bi racial babies?

Omg girls - all your babies are sooooooo cute! I can't wait to see mine - only few more weeks to go, although she might come early according to my Dr. :shock:

Alchemist - my Thai/Russian baby might look like yours haha!

Omg greenpear! Time flew by quick......you're already ready to pop your halfie! I can't wait to see YOUR Thai/Russian! How are you? Have you gotten any signs? At 37w for me was nothing. I felt normal. I finally felt that period cramp and bloody show with SOME plug around 38+5, I gave birth later that day.

Hi! :wave: No, I haven't gotten any "real" signs, but at my Dr. appt last week she said that the head is really low in the pelvis - she couldn't even feel it, and I've been getting funny sharp pains like someone poking me with a fork down there, and Dr. said it's because baby is head-butting my cervix, so she said I have to pack my bags just in case haha. :shock:

But I hope she stays put for another 2 weeks or so. I don't feel quite ready yet to have her - I have 1 more week of work left!

Your baby is so, so cute! Can't wait to see how she'll look when she's a bit older :flower:

Greenpear - well, shoot, it could happen any minute now! Hope you have your bags ready. I had my bags ready, full of things but I ended up just needing a blanket for her, socks, and my own clothes to change into. My hospital provided the baby things. Did you make a birth plan? I filled mine out but never turned it in but I did tell them I wanted to go all natural. The only thing allowed is I.V. Drips to keep hydrated. Make sure you drink and snack on something before they tell you no more food. I'm totally excited for you! Will you be writing a birth story here? I would love to read it.

Thank you about my baby. She's my little monster (in a cute way). Can't wait to see yours!

Im English with italian blood (although im rather pastey) and my beautiful OH is Italian and Iranian.
I cant wait to see if this little bean has beautiful dark skin!

xx

Alchemist - I haven't packed my bags yet.... :dohh: I"m kind of waiting for my mom to come back to town (she'll be here on Tue) so I have this weird notion that if I don't pack bags then baby won't come :wacko: I know, I know.

I didn't write birth plan but I did tell my Dr. that I wanted all natural as well, and to be able to move around if I can because I hate not being able to move when I'm in pain (when I have period moving always helps with cramps).

Thanks for tips - hubby loves food so I'm sure he'll bring a bunch of snacks with him :rofl: I will share birth story here if you'd like - or you can visit my journal, I'll definitely post there once I recuperate.

How old is your baby now?

Aww, what a cute thread! I'm going to have to continue checking in over the next few months. I'm black and my husband is white. A healthy baby is most important of course, but I can't wait to meet our LO and see what he/she looks like!

I love this thread! All babies are adorable and it's making me impatient to meet my lil mixed girl...

I'm gonna continue stalking this thread :)

I love your blue dress (your avatar pic)!!

thank you so much! I get a lot of use out of it especially now that I'm pregnant...it's super comfy too :D

I'm hoping for an all natural birth too. I have about 9 weeks to go but getting very excited.

Hi everyone,

I am 5 months pregnant and most of all just want a lovely healthy baby, but can't wait to see what she'll look like. I am a Caribbina and my DH is Caucasian, blond with blue eyes, white eyebrows! We can't wait for our Isobelle and to show our pics too!

Greenpear - she is 3 months now and boy does she have a personality!

Shadow - I have a long pink maxi dress that I wore for my baby shower and I still wear it now. Hope of you ladies have a smooth labor!

Awww so cute! hehe. Wonder what mine will be like....hmmmm :)

Awww so cute! hehe. Wonder what mine will be like....hmmmm :)

hehe, not too long to wait for you. I always get envious of ppl who already had their babies or will have them soon. It seems like I had forever to wait, lol

Here are a couple of recent pictures (I took them today) of my little Princess. There's pretty much no Chinese in her at all. She looks white! lol

Attachments

• Lilia Elise.jpg
    Lilia Elise.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Lilia Elise 1.jpg
    Lilia Elise 1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
Here are a couple of recent pictures (I took them today) of my little Princess. There's pretty much no Chinese in her at all. She looks white! lol

What a cutie she is! Oh yes, she took most of daddy's side, huh

Aurora - she's beautiful! And you're right she does look more white. One of my friends is Vietnamese and just had a baby boy with her Israeli husband (her husband looks mediterranean). Their baby came out darker than them both with curly hair.

Genetic mixing is not really like to pots of paint that u mix and get the middle ground. It's really the luck of draw what the baby will come out like. Between my hubby and I, we have more than 8 mixes so we have no clue what our daughter is gonna look like

Aurora - she's beautiful! And you're right she does look more white. One of my friends is Vietnamese and just had a baby boy with her Israeli husband (her husband looks mediterranean). Their baby came out darker than them both with curly hair.

Genetic mixing is not really like to pots of paint that u mix and get the middle ground. It's really the luck of draw what the baby will come out like. Between my hubby and I, we have more than 8 mixes so we have no clue what our daughter is gonna look like

What are you and your OH mixed with again? 8 mixes!

I'm 3/4 Persian and 1/4 Russian. I look mostly Mediterranean with light olive skin, dark hair, hazel eyes.

My husband is native american (2 different mixes), black, Spanish, Scottish and Dutch, lol! He looks mostly black though but with almond eyes and straight hair. He looked more Asian as a young boy though.

I'm 3/4 Persian and 1/4 Russian. I look mostly Mediterranean with light olive skin, dark hair, hazel eyes.

My husband is native american (2 different mixes), black, Spanish, Scottish and Dutch, lol! He looks mostly black though but with almond eyes and straight hair. He looked more Asian as a young boy though.

Wow! Your lo's gonna look pretty interesting! Please share once lo is here :)

Aurora - your baby is so beautiful, and she might look Asian later on, who knows as babies change a lot?

Shadowy lady - wow that's pretty international. I bet your kid will be gorgeous :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->