bi racial babies?

hello..... I love mixed babies too, so cute!

Me - I am Scottish born but from Scots/Irish/Welsh descent so Celtic race (swarthy dark hair with freckled face and green/blue eyes). OH is half Moroccan half Spanish. We have a 2 year old who was born with olive skin, brown hair with an auburn sheen and big brown eyes like her Dad. Wondering what this one will turn out like, think it's another girl... am guessing another dark haired bub but maybe this time with greenish blue eyes like mine! Wonderful thread by the way! XXX

Cute overload! :cloud9: I love looking through this thread. So many adorable babies.

Here's some more of my little guy (half Chinese, half Caucasian)! He looks just like his daddy. He's a very smiley baby, 2 months. Sorry for the hugeness!

Oh my goodness -- cute overload for sure! He is adorable!

my little bubba will be half afghan, half croatian :D wonder what my little cupcake will looke like!

My bub will be half Aussie (me) light brown hair & green eyes & half middle eastern (Lebanese & Jordanian ) (dh) tall , dark & handsome our 7yo daughter looks exactly like her dad but with my nose & my fairer skin - she is very exotic looking no one can pick what mix she is when her dad is not around !
Wonder what this one will look like ??? Im excited to see, I'm hoping this one will have blue eyes like my mum did as I lost my mum & would love a bub with her eyes xx

Taylah, im aussie with naturally light brown hair/green eyes and my husband is Iraqi so we have similar raced mixes :)
Cant wait to see what they look like!

So many mixes!

Welcome, if you're new and congratulations if you're newly pregnant.

Taylah, im aussie with naturally light brown hair/green eyes and my husband is Iraqi so we have similar raced mixes :)

wow you're due pretty soon, can't wait to see what ur bubba looks like.

I had a dream about my baby last night...in the dream she had fairer skin (like mine) but had DH curly hair and big lips.

4 more weeks (give or take) for me :happydance:

I'm mixed race (Ojibwa, Cree and then German, Scottish, English, Irish) I had white blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes when I was born, my Dh is complete Caucasian and also was white blonde, fair skin and blue eyed when little. Our 3 kids all have white blonde, fair skin (but they can all tan nice and dark even with SPF 60) and blue eyes. No one knows I am mixed race unless I tell them. I am proud of my heritage and share cultural things with my kids all the time.

I'm mixed race (Ojibwa, Cree and then German, Scottish, English, Irish) I had white blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes when I was born, my Dh is complete Caucasian and also was white blonde, fair skin and blue eyed when little. Our 3 kids all have white blonde, fair skin (but they can all tan nice and dark even with SPF 60) and blue eyes. No one knows I am mixed race unless I tell them. I am proud of my heritage and share cultural things with my kids all the time.

Hi,

Just wondering. What is Ojibwa & Cree? Cree, I think of Creole and never heard of Ojibwa.

wow you're due pretty soon, can't wait to see what ur bubba looks like.

I had a dream about my baby last night...in the dream she had fairer skin (like mine) but had DH curly hair and big lips.

4 more weeks (give or take) for me :happydance:

I know! Due tomorrow! I have a feeling she will be taking her time though, no real signs lately! lol
cant wait to see her :)

Ok I'm loong overdue for a pic of my precious little girl (Emi was born July 4th!) but here it is! :happydance:

For those who don't know - I'm Ukrainian and hubby is Thai so our baby is Thaikrainian :haha:

(and looks 100% like hubby - she only has my long feet!)

Attachments

• IMG_0344 copy.JPG
    IMG_0344 copy.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 21
OH is white and I'm Asian, would love to talk to anyone else with Amerasian babies orAsians living in. The States!

I live in Canada but I'm Ukrainian (white) and hubby is Thai so we have a mixed baby as well :)

greenpear your daughter is gorgeous! Congratulations

Ok I'm loong overdue for a pic of my precious little girl (Emi was born July 4th!) but here it is! :happydance:

For those who don't know - I'm Ukrainian and hubby is Thai so our baby is Thaikrainian :haha:

(and looks 100% like hubby - she only has my long feet!)

Omg greenpear!!! Finallyyyyy!!! Awwww....She's adorabllleeeee and totally stole her daddy's side (for now!!!)

Super congratulations!!! If you get around to writing a birth story, lmk - would love to read,

greenpear - congrats on ur lil sweetie pie. She's adorable, it does look like she took mostly after ur DH.

Babies change though u know. My friend who is also Persian is married to a Mexican guy. When their daughter was first born, she looked exactly like her DH with tanned skin and a tone of black straight hair. Now that she's nearly 2, her hair is finer and wavier and she's lost some of her tan..overall looks a lot like her mom now.

Alright, here it is!

EMILY - BIRTH STORY
I spent my Tuesday running around like crazy doing errands, seeing Dr. and just being plain busy. Still had cramps and backache but nothing out of ordinary. Then in the evening I spent 3 hrs watching Dr. Phil on Youtube and getting paranoia about raising daughters At 12:00 am I was ready to tucker in when I felt my first contraction. It was stronger than period pain but I didn't know for sure. Then, about 8 min later I got another one. Then another one 5 min later. I started timing them and for the next hour was getting them every 5 min and getting stronger in pain. I was also getting strong diarrhea and nausea as well so I figured this wasn't just random false start but probably real labour. By 1:30 they came at every 3-4 min so by 2 I woke mom up since I wanted her and hubbs to be at birth. Mom didn't believe that I was in labour but by then my contractions were 2 min apart. She timed them for several minutes and finally realized that I meant business

We got to hospital at 2:30 and I got accessed - I was already 5 cm dilated

Next came several hours of lots of pain. I kept running to the bathroom to poo and mom kept yelling - are you sure you're not giving birth yet? Then I started to walk up and down the ward and vomiting my face off everywhere. By 4 am I was still around 6 cm. I tried rolling around on the ball and walking and getting into the tub but the pain kept being pretty bad at every 2 minutes. Then at 6:45 am as I was dosing between bouts of pain I felt something like a pop and lots of warm fluid gushing. I think I yelled out "I peed myself!" because I was so exhausted from pain that I wasn't too aware of things happening. The next few contractions were 10 times more painful. At 6:50 they checked me and said that I was 10 cm dilated (no wonder it hurt like hell for those past 5 min). Then I started pushing. It really does feel like being constipated with a giant watermelon I pushed her out in 20 min and Emi came into the world at 7:10. Labour from first contraction to Emi in my arms lasted 7 hrs in total.

She's perfect and beautiful and so delightful. We didnt get discharged right away because she had problems latching and feeding and developed jaundice so she went under photo therapy (will write more on that later). After 3 days we were discharged and all is well now - she's feeding and I'm healing (she tore me up a bit but I'm less sore now haha)

Giving birth without epidural or any sort of drugs was one of the most painful things I've ever done but I would do it again - it's really true that you forget pain as soon as you see your baby

Aww greenpear she's adorable! :cloud9: Look at that hair! I love it. Congrats on your little one. :)

greenpear - ah what lovely birth story. It was kind of like mine, the riding the pain out until it's time and had no idea it was haha. Emi is lovely :) Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->