bi racial babies?

Thank you ladies :) And yes she is pretty much her Daddies double.

Having a biracial child ! Can't wait to see what traits my child will have , I'm am African American & native American , the father is Irish :)

My baby is going to be 25% Filipino and 75% Caucasian, so I am extremely excited to see how Filipino the baby will look! <3

Cute overload! :cloud9: I love looking through this thread. So many adorable babies.

Here's some more of my little guy (half Chinese, half Caucasian)! He looks just like his daddy. He's a very smiley baby, 2 months. Sorry for the hugeness!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/nakeli/2012-07-20205757-1.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/nakeli/liam_11.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/nakeli/2012-07-26014058.jpg

I'm African America, Indian and White, and my Fiance is 100% Dominican!!!

My husband is Dominican as well! I am Canadian First Nation. We have one son and he really looks more like his Dad than I for sure.

Leids! He's so cute! Such a charming smile :)

waiting for the rest of yoooouuuuuu! How are the ladies in waiting :)

Leids, ur bubbah is so cute! And smiley babies are the best.

I have about 4 weeks till my EDD. Hopeping to meet my baby soon. I keep having random dreams about what she'll look like

Shadow - wow, it went by quick. 4 more weeks....are you readyyyyy?!

I know :happydance: I think I'm ready...at least I have all the stuff baby needs...but emotionally some days I'm super ready some days I'm just scared, lol! I take it one day at the time

Hi ladies :flower: I will be having a biracial child. I am African American and my DH is Caucasian. I also can't wait to see what traits my lo will have, although I'm pretty sure he/she will look a lot like DH. He has a 17 year old daughter who is also biracial and she looks almost identical to him.

Leids...what a cutie patootie!!! He is so adorable!!!

Thank you ladies! He's my world. :cloud9:

I remember posting here when I was like 8 weeks pregnant. Time has just flown by! Shadowy and mimi before you know it your lo's will be here.

I'm Scottish/English with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, BF is Scottish with pretty much black hair and blue-green eyes. He gets lots of red hairs in his beard though LOL, I wonder what the chances of having a little redhead are?

It isn't.

Being English, Scottish, or in my case American is a nationality. Not a race.

I have a bi racial son :D I'm British white and the father is Indonesian x

Attachments

• hairy 002.jpg
    hairy 002.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Mixed ones for me too. Black,White and Puerto Rican. Guess that makes them multi-racial since bi means two races. LOL

Ginger - Just making sure I wasn't the confused one. I keep wondering what is going on every-time someone posts in this thread with "I'm English and OH is RUSSIAN". Um. What?

OH is white and I'm Asian, would love to talk to anyone else with Amerasian babies orAsians living in. The States!

im white babys dad is pakistani, interesting to see what kinda colour he is when hes born xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->