bi racial babies?

Awww... I've always found mixed babies to be utterly adorable! All of your babies are the epitome of cuteness!!! Super jealous!

here is our little one as promised, her daddy is half jamican and half white and me white so baby is 1/4 jamicain and 3/4white x

Attachments

• zzzz.jpg
    zzzz.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
  • zxx.jpg
    zxx.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
  • zxxxx.jpg
    zxxxx.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
thank you :D the pictures were taken at one and two days old! x

Thank you :) a lot of people keep commenting on how pretty she is of course I think she is but I am bias lol she must be a pretty baby as everyone keeps saying lol x

hi ladies,

My daughter, Sofia Calysta, was born on August 24th (4 days before EDD). I'm so in love Labour was short thankfully and no tears/stitching required. I managed it all naturally with just water. Here's the birth story:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1150365-sofia-calysta-positive-natural-birth-story.html

And a pic:

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/August%202012/sofia1.jpg

Ppl say she's a great mix of both of us. As you may recall, I'm of Mediterranean origins (3/4 Persian, 1/4 Russian) and DH is a mix of black, 2 different native american mixes, Spanish and Scottish. Sofia's skintone is mostly red but I think she'll be darker liker her daddy. She has my lips though:baby:

:baby: So cute babies OMG

I can wait for mine Hubby Singaporean Malay and me Swedish, I'm happy I always wanted mix kids.

:hug:

gorgeous babies ladies:flower: I cant wait to post here as well but my LO doesnt want to come out lol:dohh:

I'm 3/4 white and a 1/4 black and my husband is south african ( mix of dutch and east indian)

Our son Jayden has beautiful skin and always looks permanently tanned. Excited to see what this baba will look like!

I'm Trinidadian, Venezuelan and Native and OH is 100% Panamanian. Excited to see who/what my little girl will look like :)

im half greek, a quarter german and a quarter irish. OH is 100% Costa Rican. very interested to see what our baby will look like =]

im filipino-german and my OH is icelandic.

Proudly!! my baby will be 3/4 white, and 1/4 korean

I'm white British and my OH is Pakistani British. I am soo excited as I know our little girl will be beautiful hehe Biased maybe a bit? My OH is not that dark and I am very pale but both have dark eyes and hair so we think she will look very mediteranean with olive skin.

im white... russian jewish. blue eyes, dark hair, tons o freckles.. donor is vietnamese. from the profile it says fair skinned, and obviously dark hair and eyes. im super curious to see the boogers given that i dont even "really" know what dad looks like. im also having twins (fraternal) so itll be interesting to see how much each of them get of each.. sigh. but i know there will be no blue eyes.

I adore biracial (or multi-racial!) babies. They grow into the most interesting, beautiful adults :D

My DH is half Japanese, I'm a white mutt (about every country in Europe contributed to me, lol ) My 2 daughters have blonde hair and one has hazel, the other blue eyes! I never would have guessed how they would look based on being 1/4 Japanese. I thought for sure they'd have dark hair and eyes at least. You just never know, and it's absolutely amazing finding out!

How are we doing? Has anyone had their baby?

I posted a picture of Sofia in the last page, here's some more recent ones. She was born on August 24th:

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/August%202012/bubba.jpg

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/Shadow_lover123-2008/August%202012/bubba2.jpg

I think she's gonna be much tanner than me. Maybe with a gorgeous caramel skin :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->