bi racial babies?

Bi racial is an understatement for my LO lol...
He's father is Spanish (from Spain) and German. I'm Jamaican, Irish and Native American... I cant imagine what he's going to look like..

All these babies are so cute! It'll be fun to share pictures after these babies are born... we need to carry this thread through all the way to our third tri :)

Saljae... I LOVE your kids' curly hair! That's exactly how DH's hair looked when he was a baby, I'm really hoping it carries through to this baby...

DH and I, from our wedding last year. It's the only pic I have of us on our new laptop.

17171_1184405172462_1298240190_30475334_7386577_n.jpg

Bi racial is an understatement for my LO lol...
He's father is Spanish (from Spain) and German. I'm Jamaican, Irish and Native American... I cant imagine what he's going to look like..

thats an exciting mix!

I agree....lets keep this thread rolling until we've all posted our LO's pix:)

I always knew my babys would be mixraised! Im fully black and my husbands really light white! lol hehe mixed babys are so cute!!!

Attachments

• 215877_1904936513537_1545500812_1930586_2357921_n.jpg
    215877_1904936513537_1545500812_1930586_2357921_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 53
Hi girls! I agree and think bi-racial/mixed babies are so cute.

Our little girl is due November 9th and we are so excited to see what she will look like. I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. I am short (5ft5in) with dark brown almond eyes (most people mistake me as Asian) and tan skin. My hubby is tall (6ft3in) with bright blue eyes and light skin.

Here is our pic:thumbup: Sorry about the glare
us.JPG

Hi girls! I agree and think bi-racial/mixed babies are so cute.

Our little girl is due November 9th and we are so excited to see what she will look like. I am Native American and my husband is Caucasian. I am short (5ft5in) with dark brown almond eyes (most people mistake me as Asian) and tan skin. My hubby is tall (6ft3in) with bright blue eyes and light skin.

Here is our pic:thumbup: Sorry about the glare
View attachment 246974

I can see why ppl think you are Asian. You're gorgeous! I love Native Americans:) Great culture.

I always knew my babys would be mixraised! Im fully black and my husbands really light white! lol hehe mixed babys are so cute!!!

cant wait to see your baby! Its not often you see couples like us. Usually its a black guy/white girl and white guy/asian girl. I like to change it up:)

Me too! i agree! and thank you!! this thread is awsome i will for sure be posting our little bundle of joys pics in here!!

Autumn-even my dh thought I was Asian at first and admitted that was the reason he asked me out in the 1st place!:haha: I'm hoping our little girl has my eyes.

I can't wait to see what everyone's LOs look like. They all sound so adorable already!

LOL I would post my photo, but we both look like pasty Brits, so there's no point. my OH lived in teh UK with me for 10 years, so his skin got so pale from the lack of sun that he looks like an Englishman :haha: He has the olive skin in his genes though, so that's something at least!

Ours will be 50% german (blonde and gray eyes) and 25% 25% spanish/colombian. My colombian in-law family all have those beautiful almond shaped eyes. I am rooting for a set of those. lol.

aah! Love seeing all you pretty people. Lets keep this thread up, I want to see the babies!! :cloud9:

Here we are (both pasty winter white)

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 24
Yes! I am White (Italian) and my OH is Dominican ! I know the baby will be beautiful, I just cant wait to see whos eye color, hair color, and skin complexion she will get. Im thinking she will come out with a little tan :)

I'm Caucasian and my boyfriend is Dominican. I love his tanned looking skin and asked if the baby would be his color but he said the baby would probably be just a bit darker than me. I forget that while he tans really well his natural skin color isn't that dark.

I'm Caucasian and my boyfriend is Dominican. I love his tanned looking skin and asked if the baby would be his color but he said the baby would probably be just a bit darker than me. I forget that while he tans really well his natural skin color isn't that dark.

Well I tanned well as a child but I am super white now. Mainly because I'm scared of the sun. lol. My ex isnt super dark but my kids def got the Asian color. They both stay nice and tan all year round:)

I am Mexican and my DH is Caucasian. :) He has blonde hair and hazel eyes and I have brown hair and brown eyes. We can't wait to see what our little one will look like. :D

Ohh cant wait to see what everyone's babies look like!! I love this thread! Technically our baby wont be mixed race as we are both caucasian but OH is a very pasty Australian with blond hair blue eyes and I'm Brazilian/Italian with olive skin and brown hair/eyes. Hoping for an olive baby with blue eyes, though to be honest think my genes will probably take over :shhh:

Attachments

• DSC00335.jpg
    DSC00335.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00459.jpg
    DSC00459.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
Aww, Steph, you guys are cute! I'm sure you'll make a cute baby too :D

Just wondering if any of you are having little mixed babies? My little one is half Caucasian, half Chinese:) Cant wait to see him/her!!!

Already have two biracial,this one is one race ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->