Bible Study - everyone welcome!

just had my baby a couple weeks ago so im looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and catching up with this thread. :hugs: to all!

bumpalump i love chris tomlin!

Sorry I bailed on you ladies....never got past Ruth 1. Joined a local womens study....doing the Daniel study by Beth Moore and it is AMAZING!!! I just love her Bible studies because I finally feel like I am reading the Bible with some sort of understanding instead of reading Greek!
Hope everyone is doing GREAT!

Hi would love to join is this thread still going strong?????

I'm not sure whats happening with this thread... it seems the original has kind of petered out?

I was excited to see this thread, but disappointed that no one joined! :shrug:

If you start it up again, I would love to join!

bumpalump - kind of :) In the same province, but a few hours away from Caronport. A few people I know went there though! :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry Bumpalump!! I missed your previous post about your brother! So cool that he's here studying! Where are you from??

I'm from England..the nearerst known place you might now would be Blackpool? But i live out in the countryside but its kind of near! He keeps trying to tempt us over for a holiday but it sounds so cold! lol

i'll join in with the biblestudy if someone wants to head it up but i dont have time to commit to running it at the moment

If it starts up again count me in

A great idea - shall we read Ruth 1 then and start again?

it is and it isnt , im not sure who else subscribed to this thread but it would be an idea for anyone who wanted to follow it to do so. my head is tired though ive read 2 HUGE debates on christian theology vs. practices today

Well I have it subscribed, but that's cause every thread I post in is haha.

Okay, well if anyone does want to start up, I am more than willing to Join in! :)

it kinda starts up then dies out a lot. im on my 6th baby and 3rd pregnancy since joining. if someone would run it and keep up with it i would read what we were reading and respond in conversation, but i dont want to be responsible for deciding what to read or keeping it updated.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->