Bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus

thesmiths88

Reaction score
I have just been told I have this although it isn't completely split down the middle. The fetus is only half the size it should be, its heartbeat is slower than last week and I've got to go for another scan next week :-(

Has anyone had this and managed a nearly full term baby?

Thank you

xx

Never heard of this but i hope and pray everything goes okay for you xx

I can think of at least 1 member with 3 children who has a bicornate uterus. I think they can be of varying degrees though. Have they said its a particularly 'severe' case, if that's the correct expression?

I have a mild case and they didn't even catch it the first pregnancy. How far along are you? How much slower was the heart beat? Perhaps they may take the baby early to esure that the baby can grow properly. My Dr. was concerned that the baby maynot be able to flip "head down" for delivery and ordered a late ultrasound. Luckily my baby flipped just fine. Good luck to you and your LO.

there was an article on this condition in this months mother and baby magazine. there are varying degrees to this. the woman telling her story was monitored once they had found the condition.
good luck. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->