Big baby = big painful movements?

Peachypoo

2 angels & another baking
Reaction score
Hi ladies, pray your all doing well.., was wondering for those of you who carry big babies, are the movements painful?? Or the size does not matter..,

I'm only carrying a small baby and not that far on really and his movements can be painful he does an awful lot of stretching! Xx

Some.movements for me are really painful. My first was 7 pounds 8 ounces when she was born and I don't remember her movements being this painful. They say this baby is already 7 pounds 13 ounces but who knows? Ultrasounds can be wrong.

My first baby was 10lb 11 oz, I wouldn't say her movements were painful , it was more my movements that were painful, when her head engaged I could barely walk and I felt very 'FULL' like my lungs were squashed. but her movements were not bad x

My first was 8lbs 3 oz his movements were he'll but so far this one's are too and he's estimating to be a lot smaller at birth (only 6lbs)

My first was 9lbs 14.6oz and his movements were fine. Im actually more squished and uncomfortable with this baby already than when i was with my son :)

With my daughter (first) she was 9 lbs 3 oz and 22inches. She never bothered me with her movements. She actually was a very laid back baby in the womb.

This baby sits a lot lower and enjoys hitting my cervix which causes some discomfort and he's quite active. I think it all depends on the baby, your pain tolerance to notice things, and has nothing to do with a big or small baby. Think of it this way, take two people one at 5ft and the other at 6ft. The 5ft one is able to hit a lot harder than the 6ft one due to their build.

You can even take two people who are nearly the exact same at 5ft and 5ft with similar builds and only one of them will hit harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->