Big Bang Theory.....

Dukechick

Wife & proud Mom of 2
Reaction score
I just started watching reruns and some new episodes of this show, and it's so friggen funny!! LOL.... I think I'm going to start watching it right from the beginning to catch up. Anyone else watch it??

I do, I love it.

Sheldon is my favourite but I love Howard and his mum too (even though you never see her).

Baziinga!!!... I love sheldon, and penny, oh and lenard!! Do you get the new new episodes in canada/US... the series has ended here for the moment and I soo want to know whether sheldon ends up with his female version (who is blossom!!)

Baziinga!!!... I love sheldon, and penny, oh and lenard!! Do you get the new new episodes in canada/US... the series has ended here for the moment and I soo want to know whether sheldon ends up with his female version (who is blossom!!)

Blossom from Blossom!?

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/waitsman/TV/blossom-mayim-bialik-then.jpg

This Blossom?

I really need to know if they end up together too!

yep, that blossom!... i really hope they do!.... and coitus!!

I used to love that programme and I wanted all her hats.

Yes they have to stay together and there has to be coitus. New series starts on Thursday doesn't it?

I'm so looking forward to the new series!! I love it! (I also used to love Blossom - seems I am just a big geek!)

Yeh just seen the advert! On at 9 on e4!!!.... I love
penny Xmas hat with the 2 bobbles on, think will try to knit one this yr!

im addicted to big bang theory :D OH got me into it, so have watched the first 3 seasons in the last week or so and now onto the 4th :D

Did anyone watch it on Thursday?

Howard and the mechanical hand!

Penny going on the date with Sheldon!

:rofl::rofl:

Love it love it love it! I've seen every episode. Definitely my favourite programme ever! =D

Did anyone watch it on Thursday?

Howard and the mechanical hand!

Penny going on the date with Sheldon!

:rofl::rofl:

i just love how sheldon is so innocent when it comes to relationships!! he hasnt got a CLUE!!!

Shelbot was brilliant. I loved the drive to work. :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->