Big Brother '09 - US

Wow can't believe that Natalie was able to get engaged on the show! How cute. SHe however shouldn't have lied about it tho in the first place.

I didn't think Natalie looked that happy with her boyfriend. They both looked uneasy. I'd be beyond thrilled to see my OH if it had been 60 days without him.

Really hoping Jordan does some good with the comps!

I'm really hoping Jordan pulls a can of "whoop ass" out and takes Kevin and Natalie down. Lol! I'd really like to see her get HOH and decide who to take to the final two. I've just never been a big fan of Natalie and Kevin. I can withstand Kevin, but I definitely can't even stand to hear Natalie talk. Lol.

So excited for tomorrow.
Fingers, and toes are crossed for Jordan. I really hope she can shock everyone and pull this off!

:cry: i wont get to see it untill wednesday :cry:

i can wait to see it!!

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!
Come on Jordan!!!!!

Ohhhh I know I have been waiting for this moment but now I'm sad because its gonna be over too....

I'm quite happy about the outcome! :rofl:
Especially Jeff winning America's Favourite. Who wants to bet it was 75% women voting ,and they voted him because he's hot? hahahaha.

Hell yeah he's hot! :) I am sooo happy about the outcome of the show! I think the best person won and like Jordan said in the end, she kicked ass those last two competitions without anyone (Jeff) to carry her through! Sad it's over...but so glad that Jordan won! I just hope we hear about Jordan and Jeff getting together...I'd love to see them as a couple! :)

Yeah for Jordan and Jeff! I hope that they get together after the show as well!

why oh why wernt the cameras on natalies face when they reveled jessies key??????:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->