Big Brother '09 - US

yesssssssssss!! I shouldnt have read that but I dont careeeeee :happydance:
Could you PM me the address to that forum? I looove spoilers :blush:

^ I wrote it on your profile! :D

And if you're into spoilers like me, here's another:
CBS released a statement that Chima was kicked off and that she didn't voluntarily leave. She threw her mic in the pool and was just being really crazy. Michelle's HOH is officially over and a new HOH comp is underway right now!! Eek! I don't think that's really fair... but whatev, as long as Natalie, Lydia, or Kevin don't win!!

Update: JORDAN WON!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wow is anyone watching this right now? It's kind of an intense night, Jeff threw it to let Jordan win, awww how cute.

Maybe he is planning on taking her on that vacation with him.

Best episode ever.

WTH is with Lydia. Honestly. I can't stand her either now. They are being such huge BABIES!! GOD!!! ARHG!HSIKJKG!!

I just wanted to throw stuff at my tv.

I really couldn't believe how pathetic Chima and Lydia were being. Jessie screwed them both over, and lied to them both, how could they cry over such a loser?! I laughed at Kevin quite a bit though! :rofl:

I must say I'm glad that Lydia is gone. She was driving me nuts. She's kind of crazy...

She really is crazy. I think she has a mental disorder. I think they all do... I think it's the twist!

Lydia was crazy, who watches people sleep like that.... creepy... kinda glad she is gone now.
Wonder what's gonna happen tonight, it's gonna start getting interesting!

Ugh. I can't believe Jeff fell for it!!! :cry:
I really hope Jordan pulls her weight this week and wins HOH so that Jeff is safe.. Or even Michelle, and hopefully she sticks with Jeff and Jordan....
I don't want Kevin or Natalie to win! :(

i am addicted to the us big bro!!! the uk one is on every night but the us only three times a week.

i get it a day after though so try not to look at the thread till ive watched it..... but love looking at the spoilers!!

i am addicted to the us big bro!!! the uk one is on every night but the us only three times a week.

i get it a day after though so try not to look at the thread till ive watched it..... but love looking at the spoilers!!

What am I going to look at and drool at now? lol.
I'm really upset, and more pissed that Natalie won HOH.
Although, I'm really hoping Michelle wins POV... cause we all know Natalie is going to put up her and Jordan... and if she takes herself off, then she can vote out Kevin!
Fingers crossed. I'd REALLY hate to see Natalie or Kevin win..
Out of everyone left, Michelle is the most deserving I think. she has actually proven she can win things!

This season can't get any worse. I can't stand Natalie and Kevin :nope:

Anyone wanna know who won the veto today?
Kevin :hissy: If Nat and Kev are the final 2, I'm definitely not watching the finale :hissy:

WHYYYY!!! I love Kevin, he did what he had to do, geeze.

Plus he looks like a gay version of my best friend.

As much as I love Jeff, he was dumb enough to fall for Kevin and Nat's lie. I honestly believe Russ would have honoured the F4 deal until they reached final 4. If Jeff had kept Russ, Kevin would have been out that week.... BIG mistake on his part!! :nope:

Oh and Lydia was a HUGE waste of an eviction. Natalie should have gone that week too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->