Big Brother '09 - US

Can we all do a :happydance: now that Ronnie is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Does anyone else think jeff is SUPER hot!!!!!

Woo hoo! He's gone!
He's such a sore loser too! What the hell did Michelle do that was so wrong in comparison to him? lol. Besides not vote the way he wanted her to! God I wanna slap him!

Really hoping that Jeff uses the Coup D'Etat and puts Jesse and Natalie up this week. There won't really be a wrath if he does. It'll prove to Russell that he takes the alliance between them seriously, and I know the rest of the house guests, except Chima will be glad that those two will be seperated... Guess we have to find out what happens with the Veto first! But I'm happy Jeff and Jordan will be safe another week! :)

do you think jeff will take russel off the block??

I hope so pink!!! Id like to see a twist in the house and have natalie and jessie up on the block!!

I'm still :happydance: that Ronnie's gone :rofl:

I think it'll depend on who wins POV tonight..
I think if he's smart, he'll put up Natalie and jessie, regardless of who else is up there. But we'll see.... Some men can't be good looking AND have brains...

TONIGHT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

I love Jeff :blush: The look on Jessie/Nat/Chima's faces were absolutely priceless! :rofl:

I agree.....tonight was amazing! I really do not like Chima and was so glad to see her pissed off!

Chima was such a douchebag when she was all pissy and going to "talk to the producers"
What a bitch!

WooHoo! So glad to see Jessie out!! I must have missed the part where she said she was going to the producers?!? Cant wait for the double eviction also :happydance:

Oh and I also HATE Chima! Talk about drama queen with attitude!!

Good night!
But I must say, I'm a little worried with Michelle having HOH... especially since she seems somewhat aligned with Natalie and Chima... really hoping Jeff and Jordan don't go up...

As for the producer thing, she said that when she was getting pissy waiting to go back inside right? And I'm assuming that was taking so long because they had to get Jesse's stuff out of the house?

As for the producer thing, she said that when Jeff said "I kept my word to Russell" or something along those lines, she then said, "Oh, so you (Russell) knew about the mystery power?" And that's why she was wanting to have a talk with the producers, she thinks Russell was in on it :roll:
As for Michelle, apparently her and Jordan are now BFF and staying in the HOH room together. Michelle made a comment last night that she doesn't like Chima and would probably put 2 ppl on that side of the house up.

I know too much about this show! :rofl:

Oooooo thanks WTT (sorry I dont know your name lol) How do you know all of this?!? Do you have a subscription to the after dark thingy online!?!? LOL

I don't have a subscription but I follow another forum where ppl who do have it summarize what happens in the house for ppl like us :rofl:

Oh and my favourite part last night, Michelle told Jeff and Jordan that her winning HOH was a team effort between the 3 of them. It looks like she is aligning herself with them.

Oh and how could I forget, Chima and her group were apparently saying they want to walk off the show now... they also had a cry fest in memory of Jessie :rofl: Go right ahead!

And they also messed up Jeff and Russell's rooms/clothes for revenge... babies eh?

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER ALERT...... seriously don't click if you don't want to hear major news lol, I just like to know what I'm in for before I watch the show, I hate being on pins and needles!
Michelle nominated Chima and Natalie, Chima has walked off the show, she's finally gone! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->