Big Brother 2012

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Starts June 5th :D

Anyone else going to be tuning in? Its my guilty pleasure... not as good as C4 but i can live with it :D

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I know its nowhere near as good as it used to be but i'll still be watching coz im scared of missing something :rofl: xx

Haha i just like to see the fame hungry ppl in the world. makes me giggle.

Can't wait to see the line-up of weirdos this year :happydance: x

I am a big brother geek, watched every single one.

Loved last years task of where they weren't allowed to scream!

missed last years but watched cbb! will prob tune in.

I want to go on this show SO MUCH!
I didnt know they were gonna make a new one or i would have gone to the auditions! :growlmad:

xxxx

Me! i'm just hoping that they don't bugger around with the showing times this time like they did last year, one minute it was on at 9pm then 10pm the next, that'll teach me for not having a tv guide handy tho i suppose lol x

I want to go on this show SO MUCH!
I didnt know they were gonna make a new one or i would have gone to the auditions! :growlmad:

xxxx

Really?? why? Im sure you wouldnt wanna leave your small baby.

No money in the world would make me go on there! In the beginning when it was an experiment they had normal people, now they just have the ones who wanna be famous.

I have tickets to the launch tonight, but my frind has just let me down at the last minute!

So annoyed!!

But will probably get a better view on the TV on my comfy sofa anyway, eating crap sipping a bottle of wine!

Woo cant wait for it, cant wait to see what characters will be going in tonight!!

I have tickets to the launch tonight, but my frind has just let me down at the last minute!

So annoyed!!

But will probably get a better view on the TV on my comfy sofa anyway, eating crap sipping a bottle of wine!

Aw no!!! thats a bit rubbish hey? :( x

YES!! I shall be tuning in.. All set on series link so won't miss anything, think I'm gonna get a cup of tea, some biccies and curl up in bed and watch it. :)

Me! i'm just hoping that they don't bugger around with the showing times this time like they did last year, one minute it was on at 9pm then 10pm the next, that'll teach me for not having a tv guide handy tho i suppose lol x

I'm sure it used to change on Channel 4 too. I think it might have to do with the content of the show.

So annoyed!!

Aw no!!! thats a bit rubbish hey? :( x

I'm quite glad I didn't go after seeing the weather!
I was at home snuggled up on the sofa with crap food and a hot water bottle!

I no im only 24 but this years like a creche! lol nearly all of them are 25 and under! Bar Ken and barbie

OMG, Benedict, I SO WOULD! Lol! He's just perfect! :cloud9:
Anyway lol I love bb! I like the cast this year too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->