Big Brother 2012

Im so glad victoria went she was getting on my nerves. I can see Lyda getting on them aswel. but I have picked my top 3,

Chris
Adam
Luke A

My top 3
Luke A
Benedict
Shavone (sp?)

I think Lydia is a twat although she looked like a saint after the way Victoria was getting on last night, she had a face on her like a smacked arse lol

Mine are

Luke a
Becky
Benedict

I think Chris made a total arse out of himself tonight! Loved the bit were Scott and Arron were in the bathroom send Scott was so flustered lol

Lydia so 2 faced. Cliques and bitchyness already! I like Adam. Lauren is being a bit soft.

I don't like Lauren's voice although I don't think she's a bad person! Bitchy girls though!
Lydia is two faced I agree.
Chris is such a twat I can't tell you how much I dislike him but I like Adam and I like Luke S

I was behind and only just caught up... what a bunch of bitches... Chris is crossed off my list, lydia is exactly what i expected, Lauren i feel for. Adam i want to come live with me! lol hes cool :D.
As for the *popular kids* id pee in there morning tea! lol

Sara has a screw loose :rofl:

Really hate lydia :/

I'd love to give Lydia a high five to the face with a baseball bat!

Can she not see, SHE involves herself in all the drama, not everyone involves her!?

So what Becca and Sara were having a private conversation under a rug? I loved the way Becca handled the situation and didn't arse lick Lydia and say that they were not actually talking about her!

Does the girl not realise, if she wasn't such a shit stirring bitch, she wouldn't have anything to feel paranoid about.

OK, rant over!!!

Lydia is VILE! she annoyed me so much when she was standing outside the bathroom listening to the girls bitching, she blatently knew it was about lauren she didn't need to tell her!! it was just complete stirring. i do think if it was me i'd want to know but at the same time she didn't need to do that! Arron also a nob!!! I like Adam, Becky, Scott and Luke A xxx

I don't like Arron, he is trying to get air time by been a knob, but he's just annoying people!

Chris has a darker side, I don't think it takes a lot to make him snap!

Who do you want to go?

I want Chris to go, he just makes things so much worse for himself by talking shit, altho he is gd tv!

Gutted its not on till 10 tonight :grr:

I sooo hope Chris goes tonight - I hateeee the guy so two faced and all he does is bitch and moan -.-

Ugh Chris is disgusting.

I didn't watch it either, I find him that annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->