Big Brother 2012

Im really surprised Benedict hasnt made more of an impact, I thought with what his background is hed be in all the womens faces and be overbearing... I really dont like Lydia or Sarah...or even ashley TBH.... All fakes.

Im really surprised Benedict hasnt made more of an impact, I thought with what his background is hed be in all the womens faces and be overbearing... I really dont like Lydia or Sarah...or even ashley TBH.... All fakes.

I agree. I think Benedict feels overshadowed by the other younger big personalities though and maybe when they're gone (hopefully before him I really like him) he might come out of his shell a little. All the girls are young girls too and I think had there been someone a little bit more his age (apart from Victoria) he might of.

What is it with Scott's obsession with Arron? I don't think Arron is gay is he? But Scott seems a bit OTT about him.

Arrons so full of himself! Ashleigh and Luke are making me sick, Lydia is sloop coniving!

As annoying as Chris was I am going to miss him flying off the handle at the slightest thing. It would be so easy to wind him up, I would love to do it just for the reaction.

Caroline has the smallest eyes I have ever seen on a human, they are minute!!

I still can't believe Scott has stayed in after his sister has passed away:shock:

I am rooting for Sheivonne to win.

Get Lydia out horrible ratbag!!

Was it his sister?! Bless him! I wouldn't be able to stay but I suppose he'd have been able to speak to him family and maybe they thought he should stay?

I can't stand Lydia she's so stuck up and she sits callling everyone two faced and backstabbing..She sits talking to Deana like she's her best friend and then she's in the hot tub saying she's going to nominate her? If that's not two faced and backstabbing I don't know what is!

I thought when Conor went in the house from his interview he was a right cocky idiot and that I'd really hate him but I actually think he seems a nice guy.

My favourites are definitely Shievonne and Luke A so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->