Big Brother Group

I cant wait either! :wohoo:

The house looks like its going to drive the housemates MENTAL!!!

https://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sh...-for-series-10-of-Channel-4-reality-show.html

I cant wait either! :wohoo:

The house looks like its going to drive the housemates MENTAL!!!

https://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sh...-for-series-10-of-Channel-4-reality-show.html

:happydance::happydance: no live feed this year :cry::cry:

I know.... I dont understand why not??? Kind of loses the point of BB really!

I wonder if its got anything to do with the Jade racism and the Alex, Emily and Dennis thing last year! Hope that they dont put IDIOTS in there this year...

I got really excited when I saw this group until I realized yall will be watching a different one than me :( Here it's about to start BB 11

theres no live feed?! what am i going to do in the middle of the night now!!

OOOOHH Cant wait!!! Lets c what weirdos they chuck in the house this year!!!!

QUESTION: If you had the oportunity(sp?) would you go into the house?

The house looks crazy!!!

I cant believe that theres no live feed - whats the point??? I thought that was it u no big brothers always watching!! There just gunna show edited versions now and make the housemates seem to be what the producers want them to be!!

I'm gutted there's no live feed as well..But at least I'll get some sleep this year! x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I saw the advert before, that said 8 days to go! Mum was like OMG As if that's coming back on! :dohh:

It's my whole summer, sorted! x

LMAO..That actually cracked me up! :rofl::rofl:

I eat chocolate when I watch it! And usually drink random bottles of WKD! :rofl: But that will have to go on hold this year! I don't know why but it gives me a rash! :rofl:

LMAO..That actually cracked me up! :rofl::rofl:

I eat chocolate when I watch it! And usually drink random bottles of WKD! :rofl: But that will have to go on hold this year! I don't know why but it gives me a rash! :rofl:

wkd gives you rash :hugs: ilove it when house mates are drunk and the task :happydance::happydance:

Yeah, I literally have one sip and BOOM, my face is like a blotchy mess! :cry::cry: Sad times!

I love it when they get drunk as well :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->