Big Brother Group

the house dont look that good this year , i love the tasks aswell :happydance:

I will have to have a look at the pics of the house, I haven't really seen it! :dohh: Is it boring?

I love the tasks! Which has been your favourite ever do you think? x

I will have to have a look at the pics of the house, I haven't really seen it! :dohh: Is it boring?

I love the tasks! Which has been your favourite ever do you think? x

mmmmm so many i loved the card one if some one had bad wind gone and the boxes and soooo many have been good :happydance::happydance:

LOL I liked the box one! :rofl: I liked the Silent disco one as well, but I'm not sure why! :rofl:x

Was that the dance video one? Where the person who won last years (my minds gone blank!!) fell off and hurt themselves?! I'm sure thats who it was anyway! :rofl:

Who did win last years?

I liked the one when Jade was in, was it the record breaking one? And Bubbles had to eat sweetcorn!? x

That's the badger! :happydance: Thanks hun..Was doing my head in trying to think about it!

Do you remember the scouse one, Jennie, who was in it a few years ago? :happydance: My Mum and Dad know her Mum. She owned a pub in the same town as we did, and me and Jennie were friends! :rofl: Saw her the other day in town, she looked a right mess! :rofl:

That's the badger! :happydance: Thanks hun..Was doing my head in trying to think about it!

Do you remember the scouse one, Jennie, who was in it a few years ago? :happydance: My Mum and Dad know her Mum. She owned a pub in the same town as we did, and me and Jennie were friends! :rofl: Saw her the other day in town, she looked a right mess! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: the hair dresser that was with paul ?

No, that was Helen,and she was Welsh! :rofl:

It was when they had the secret garden bit, and 3 extra people went in right near the end! Jennie was one of them :D x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
No! LMFAO! This one!

Attachments

• jenemfedup2.jpg
    jenemfedup2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
I cant wait for BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads