Big Brother Group

Hope its a good one ...i either love it or hate it

I think I will end up watching this years seen as though we have are own house and dont need to 'spend' time together hahah

oooo im looking foward to this too!!!

i cant wait! whenever im watching e4 and its like '9 DAYS TO GOO' its counting down the days till my 20 week scan, double excited for that day haha.

:happydance: CANT WAIT!!

i used to say id go on the bb 10 one cos ill be 18 when it starts but forget id still be 17 at the auditions :dohh:

I always say I’m not going to watch it and get sucked in so this year I’m not going to bother saying I won’t watch it :p

I am actually really looking forward to it starting this year. I wonder what oddballs they will get in there this year?!

lol han youd be great on there, we should all audition bnb big brother house lol

if i would of had ava, i would have auditioned for next year, all my friends at college used to say i should go on there,

I get told loads I should go on it, but I think that with the other "weird" people that get into it, I would be too normal! :rofl: That's the first and only time you will see me, and normal together in the same sentence! :D xx

You can audition if your 17 but will be 18 when the show starts :D

It would be so funny if someone on here went on BB. I would defiantly watch and shout abuse at the TV if any one that dares upset you :rofl:
xx

Id love to go on there :D
Someone said next years is the last year

Im soooo lookin forward to it. We are going away on the 8th june tho for a week so Im gonna miss it. First thing I'll be doin when I get back is watchin on 4oD :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->