Big Brother Group

:rofl: I say that every year sparks and get addicted :dohh:

Hmm well I can't say I was impressed with any of these people lol but then I think that every year and still get addicted!

the girl Karly from fife annoys me, mainly cause her accent probably sounds like how i speak and i'm like "surely my voice isn't that irritating is it???"

Sophia is gone!!! Who does everyone think will get nominated next week??

:wohoo: so glad sophia has gone :yipee:

i reckon sree wil b up next wk !

Glad sophia has gone, i think it maybe sree and halfwitt(or w/e you call him lol) who are up next week.

agree, i reckon shree is definitely up this week

am sure that one with red hair is a man she looks and talks like one

oh my god!!! did you see the nominations, charlie was hilarious!!

Big brother: hello charlie, can you state the names of the 2 housemates you are nominating and your reasons why

Charlie: oh, i haven't really thought about it....can i go last.........i don't know.....I haven't really thought about it

Seriously charlie, haven't you seen big brother before!!! Nominations are not something new! LOL it's like he's been having too much fun at a holiday camp and is like unaware of what is going on!

well what do you all think of this weeks nominations....

Halfwit and Cairon? I reckon it's gonna be Cairon out, but Shree should have been up, he's really weird

I don't mind which one goes, I agree Sree should of been up...he's such an @ss!
He loves attention doesn't he.

..... anyone voting? I'm not sure - i don't care if either of them go, be happy if they both went out.

What about the dogface and kris relationship? is it for real?

I dont think cairan should have gone. he was cool. I cant stand freddie he is a total dweeb. Dunno if its been said b4 cuz I aint been keepin on top of this thread but anyone else think that carly looks like fearne cotton? I really like Rodrico, he reminds me of cristiano ronaldo in some strange way hehe. I like charlie he is soooooo funny :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->